Thread: Bookeen ereader vs Kobo Glo vs Kindle Paperwhite

Bookeen ereader vs Kobo Glo vs Kindle Paperwhite

Which one is best among Bookeen ereader, Kobo Glo and Kindle Paperwhite. I want to gift a ebook reader to my friend. So I am looking for the best one here. Many says that Kindle is best while many recommend me Kobo Glo. I am getting Booklean eReader at a very reasonable rate. I am a bit confused here. I also think Kindle is worth enough, but I saw a short video of Kobo Glo also. That shows some nice backlit display. That feature look really impressive. Can anyone help me here to choose the best one among this three ereaders.

Re: Bookeen ereader vs Kobo Glo vs Kindle Paperwhite

Bookeen ereader also comes with illuminated display. This reader works on some eInk HD display that makes it nice vibrant when you are reading in low light. The screen output here is really great.

You can checkout a video review of all three ereaders on Youtube. Different users has made different reviews on each which is simply effective. On that basis it will be more effective for you to find out which one best. Compare to other Kobo Glo looks more impressive to me. It has a nice sleek design and illuminated display is just more than enough for giving out a great look. I also found that in budget. I think that will be best to gift. This e-reader comes with different positive points. Like it is extremely light weight in usage, it has a sharp screen font which makes the visibility more better and also the lighting on the screen is vibrant. Kobo Glo just does not comes with a plain backlit panel. It has a more optimized screen and that is the major benefit over others. Also the navigation features set on the same is more proper. Kobo Glo gives a mixture of durable and lightweight ereader. It is also very comfortable to hold. You can read anywhere you want and simply put it in your pocket. Compare to this one I do not think Kindle is having any kind of backlit display. That can be a negative aspect.

There are 4 great products in the market in terms of ereader. They are Kobo Glo, Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Barnes & Noble Nook and Sony Reader PRS-T2. All of them lies on the top list of best ereader in the market. On the basis of budget you can choose anyone from it.

Kindle Paperwhite is more cheaper here. It is one of the widely sold ereader.Barnes & Noble also comes at the same price. The difference lies is between the design. Barnes & Noble have a round shape design while the other Kindle is more better. It has a kind of portrait mode where you can read the complete page easily. Barnes & Noble comes with E Ink Pearl over Kindle and looks to be more better in terms of display. But if you are really looking for a budget ebook reader and that too with rich features then going with Kindle is worth option. The new version I think comes with illuminated display. Where you can also read in dark. The reading on the same is quiet comfortable giving out a kind of vibrant output and sharp font display. Ample of ereader usually comes with glossy surface due to which light reflection is higher. That is a bit annoying. Kindle comes with a plain screen that does not affect readability. It is extremely thin and easy to carry. you must test out once Kindle and then go for others. In your nearby mall you can find the demo of the same.