Thread: Bricked my HTC One, how to fix

Bricked my HTC One, how to fix

I am using HTC One smartphone for quite sometime and have installed Android Revolution HD on it. But after its update something went wrong and the installation stopped before it got finished. The problem that I am facing is now is that the mobile phone keeps on rebooting in a boot loop. I have tried to do the recovery but it is not working. Can anyone tell me how do I get the phone back to working or is it bricked completely? Thanks for any solutions.

Re: Bricked my HTC One, how to fix

Can you tell us what happens when you enter the recovery mode in the HTC One mobile phone? Are you entering into the recovery mode properly? To do the same shutdown your device and then hold the Volume up and down button at the same time and while holding down the same, press and hold the power button as well. The phone will start and then you will see a logo, just dont let go any button this time and when the logo disappears and reappears again second time, then let go of the power button but keep holding the Volume up and down key. This time the phone will enter recovery mode and then you can let go every button.

What you need to do is unlock the bootloader and then relock it again which will wipe the full data. After that wipe the cache from the mobile and then reflash the phone using clockworkmod. Now you will need to upload the Rom using sideload and see if that works for you or not. Check to ensure if recovery is working now.

Even I was having the same problem with my HTC One mobile phone and now the internal storage of my phone will not mount. I tried to render the nandroid option which was not working for me. I have also tried to flash it with fastboot but it didnt work as well. Is there any other method to get my mobile phone to work again? Thanks.