Thread: Is Xolo Q700 good for high end gaming

Is Xolo Q700 good for high end gaming

I saw this mobile on web. Loaded with a Quad Core Processor and 1GB RAM. I am looking for a budget phone which offer me a good gaming output. I only want to buy that for gaming. I had seen some more models on web but among all I liked this Xolo Q700. The cost of this devices lies around Rs.10,000 which is not bad at all. But before buying I need some advice on the same. I hope this will be great. The screen size here looks big enough to watch hd movies also.

Re: Is Xolo Q700 good for high end gaming

It is a good phone. Try to have look on Karbonn Titanium also. It is another good Quad Core mobile in the market which features a big screen and good performance output. The only common issue lies with all this phone is heating. They gets heat up fast on gaming.

You are right on that. I am having one Karbonn Titanium S5 which I bought for Rs.11990. Xolo Q700 is cheaper here. But the specification of both are quiet similar. They have a similar Quad Core processor. There are ample of android devices in the market. Due to which it is more confusing to choose the right one. I bought Titanium on the basis of its specification. In terms of screen it is bigger than Xolo Q700. It has a 5 inch screen while Xolo has 4.5inch. So you get more benefit over the screen size. Internal storage of both device is 4GB among which only 2GB is available for usage. So in terms of hardware stuff both looks to be simple. The only difference lies here is with the camera. Xolo Q700 comes with a 5MP while Titanium S5 has a 8MP camera. So if you are not so curious about the photo quality then you can simply go for Xolo Q700. As per my experience I will not recommend you to go with Titanium. There are ample of reasons for that. The first it gets really heat up fast on the top side. Somewhat near to the camera part. It gets overheated after a few minutes of playing game. While the second issue is the app cloaking. When you run a set of different application at the same time, the phone just freezes. I am not able to understand whey the 1GB ram in it is not able to simply manage everything here. This must work fine.

I will also recommend Xolo. It is cheaper and better. Heating is a common issue with almost all smartphones. Even Samsung S3 heats up on heavy processing. That is a drawback of every phone. Under all budget models Xolo Q700 could be a great choice.