Thread: BlackBerry Q10 release date in India

BlackBerry Q10 release date in India

I recently heard news that Blackberry is all set to launch their next smartphone 'Blackberry Q10' in India running on new BB 10 OS. I am waiting for this device since they launched the Blackberry 10 OS and Blackberry Z10 smartphone India. As i dont like full touch screens, i dint went for Z10 but i will surely like to replace my BB Bold 9900 with new QWERTY BlackBerry Q10.

Now the problem is its been already 4 months they released Z10 in India but yet there is no official announcement apart from the rumors of Q10 release. Can anyone please tell me when exactly is it going to launch in India? No just launch, i mean from when will it be available in Stores for purchase?

Re: BlackBerry Q10 release date in India

That is a very tough question buddy. Even i am looking for the same since long time. Anyways, the most recent news is, according to Official Blackberry India website, the device was set to launch in Last Week of May 2013, which is now almost over. Infact the May is having just one day left. Apart from this i found an online vendor saying that they will start shipping Blackberry Q10 from the third week of June. So no sure but yet i can say we have to wait until June for the same. Lets see what date Blackberry websites are going to list for the release of BB Q10

Even i would be interested in buying the new BB 10 os based phone, probably this qwerty q10. By the way can anyone please tell if it is having the same all features that we had in the Blackberry Z10 touch phone or less? Also somewhere i read that the price of Q10 is far higher than Z10. What makes it so costly? Is it better than Z10 in specifications ?

Blackberry Q10 may release in India in the first week of June as the Brand has already started sending invites for an Blackberry Event which is about held in Delhi on June 6. Probably the event is about this new Blackberry Q10 which is already on sale in UK.

So just a Week ago.

Thank you very much for the help Maqbool. Now that is some useful info. I wish they started shipping the device just after 2 to 4 days of the launch in Delhi. By the way is it available for pre booking anywhere?