Thread: Need a sms spy program for an android phone with HelloSpy

idea Need a sms spy program for an android phone with HelloSpy

I am looking for a spy program that will help me spy one of my cell phone. Well i want a sms based spy program that will log all the text messages online. i have looked for various such spy programs in the internet but the problem with them is that they work only in windows mobile and also in the symbian mobile but none of them work with the android phone. I am looking for the programs that will run on the lines of HelloSpy. So anyone of you who can help me with this problem or having some ideas then do share it with me.

Re: Need a sms spy program for an android phone with HelloSpy

Have you tried to look at StealthGenie spy software? This program works like any other spy software and records all activity on the phone in question and the transfer from the phone to a personal account via a secure server. This spy program records everything that happens on the phone and works independently, that is, whenever a call is received, an SMS is sent, a photo is recorded, a website is opened, StealthGenie just detects and records it pretty well, so download it by searching it on the web.

Re: Need a sms spy program for an android phone with HelloSpy

Now technology has developed so quickly. Many people prefer use more advanced methods to record their phone calls, messages and so on. So I would like to recommend you try iKeyMonitor. This software can record
    Well, if it is like this, I would recommend you should try iKeyMonitor. This software can work on Android very well. And you can use it to record log SMS/WhatsApp message sent and received.

Re: Need a sms spy program for an android phone with InnovaSPY

It is wrong if you ignore InnovaSPY.