Thread: HTC planning to launch budget Desire P mobile phone

HTC planning to launch budget Desire P mobile phone

It is a kind of good news for HTC lovers. HTC is planning to release a budget smartphone. It will be a mid range device with ample of features that you find in every smarthpone. But there will be a better camera and as we all know how good htc devices are. I tried to search the model on popular shopping website but still did not found anything related to the same. So it looks this is yet pending to be released. Is anyone has information on the device.

Re: HTC planning to launch budget Desire P mobile phone

The device is not out yet. But we can expect the same early. The phone will be having 1Ghz processor with 4.3 inch display. That makes it better in terms of features. It is having a vibrant screen as per the specs I saw. For camera HTC is providing a 8MP camera on the same. The phone is extremely light in terms of weight and portable in design. I am not sure about the video memory in tihs. But the ram is around 768MB. It is not even 1GB. I hope this will be good for gaming.

I was just checking out some news based on this. But I am not able to find the exact price. There are some phones in the market which lies between Rs.10K to RS.15K. Does it will be cheaper. As per the specification that I had also seen the phone does not look so heavy in configuration. 1Ghz processor is quiet common today. And 4.3inch screen also. The phone will have a additional benefit of HTC Sense above others. While everything looks to be same.

If we talk about mid range phone then there are ample of better models. But I had used HTC devices. They are really awesome. The phone is not just have a plain 1Ghz processor. It is a Dual Core CPU. That makes it good in terms of performance. I am not satisfied the internal storage. It is just 4GB. That looks very less when you have to copy multimedia content on the same. The phone will be having Bluetooth 4.0 and other connectivity stuff. The battery is around 1620mAH. If the price goes above 15K then it is not worth to buy.