Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Real or Fake

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Real or Fake

Since the launch of Samsung’s latest Galaxy S4 couple of weeks ago, i keep hearing that Samsung is also going to launch the mini version of S4 which will be obviously named as “Galaxy S4 mini.” They say that this will be bit cheaper compared to the normal version of GS4. If it is cheaper than I’ll surely like to get one because Galaxy S4 sounds very costly. But before that I wanted to know if the news is fake or Samsung is really going to launch the Mini version? To some extent I think its real because they also have launched the mini version of S3 in past but yet need to confirm so that I can wait for it.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Real or Fake

Most probably the news is real because recently there was some leaked images of a smartphone which is said to be the Mini version of Galaxy S4. They have also said that the Mini version be launched in four different model names. The leaked news and images also says that compared to GS4’s 4.8Inch screen, this Mini version will come with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen offering 960x540 pixel resolution. I think this is the same size which we are getting with recently launched Galaxy S2 Plus. So over all its not a Fake, Samsung seems to be working on the same.

Thanks for the news Wamika. That seems to be great. Can you also provide some information about its specifications and release date. I mean what will be the processor and all and until when we can expect its launch?

Thanks again.

As it is going to be the Mini version, obviously the configuration will be lower than GS4 just like its screen size. According to the leaked information and images, Galaxy S4 Mini will come with pre-loaded latest Android 4.2.2 operating system with 1.66GHz dual-core processor. And as Wamika said above, it features 4.3-inch display with 256ppi density with 960x540 pixel resolution.

As of now there is no exact date is announced for the launch but we can expect it in second quarter, probably until July 2013.