Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry Z10

0 0%
  • Sony Xperia Z

0 0%

Thread: Blackberry Z10 vs Sony Xperia Z

Blackberry Z10 vs Sony Xperia Z

Two new models are released recently in the market. I want a good comparison of the same. The price of both lies near to each other. They comes in the range of Rs.40,000/-. I am looking for a phone with durable body and of course business feature. I do not want to go for Samsung here. And also not for other Windows phone. I found Blackberry cool, but that BES thing is annoying. While I does know much about Sony Xperia Z. I am making this poll here and please vote which one is better this two.

Re: Blackberry Z10 vs Sony Xperia Z

If you are looking for durability then check out Sony Xperia Z. This is a waterproof mobile. While I am not sure about the shockproof body. The body enclosure looks great here. The prime features is HDscreen and awesome output. The design is also cool. It is also thin and gives a great look. Blackberry is only good for professional use. You can do one thing here. To get more info, you can visit any mall to check both the devices. You can collect ample of output there.

Sony Xperia Z is great for multimedia. And of course the waterproof capability is a higher point above others. There is a big difference between both the phone. My major work is involved in emails and chat. So I prefer blackberry. This is stylish and secure. It has nice camera features and good battery life. But as we know it is not android so the mobile is for those who are really serious in work and prefer to carry professional devices. The BES off-course is added advance.

I prefer Sony Xperia Z. If you compare the hardware specification of both devices you can simply found which one is better. There is no great difference in screen size. For those who want to keep their investment safe, can go with Sony. Along with high end features, this phone features a rugged design. Blackberry Z10 is a bit smaller, and also has a low resolution screen compared to Sony Xperia Z. The screen of Xperia Z is scratch resistance while Z10 is not.

In terms of durability surely Sony rocks. The maximum screen resolution Xperia Z gives is 1080 x 1920 pixels and Z10 give is 768 x 1280 pixels. And above all it Xperia Z has Android. The battery performance of Z10 is 10 hours while Xperia Z is 14 hrs. So here you can get the difference. And the processor used inside Xperia Z is Quad Core which offers more processing capability, while Z10 works on a Dual Core processor. While internal storage is same. If you need gaming and entertainment support then go for Xperia Z.