Thread: Karbonn A18 doesn’t gets charged completely

Karbonn A18 doesn’t gets charged completely

Guys I have bought Karbonn A18 and it seems as if there is something wrong with the battery of the phone. It doesn’t get charged completely, it stays at 83 percent no matter if I charge it for hours. I have tried charging it many times for a couple of hours but I haven’t seen it crossing 83 percent of the charge. Has anyone else faced this issue or there is something really wrong with my phone???

Re: Karbonn A18 doesn’t gets charged completely

If it is not getting charged above 83 percent then there is surely something wrong with the battery. No matter how resource hungry application you might have installed, once you start charging your phone it should reach 100 percent after certain period of time. Since it is not in your case, I will suggest you to get your phone checked form the nearest service center. In case you can arrange similar battery then you can cross check yourself if there is really something wrong with the battery or not.

I can’t arrange similar battery as there is no one having Karbonn phone in my group. I had a hesitation while buying the phone but I was just impressed by the specification it was offering within 10k. I don’t mind getting my phone checked form service center but the thing it is that it’s not nearby from my place. I won’t be able to visit it before weekend. Other than the battery issue the phone is working great and I don’t have any other problem with it. I am hoping that it’s just a battery fault and nothing else because I have heard that Karbonn service center’s take about one month to fix any issue with the phone, I really can’t wait that long.

Even I don’t think there might be anything wrong with your phone but it’s just a battery issue. Replacing the battery should overcome it, however you will have to visit the service center for the same else buy a new battery from some local shop. If your phone is under warranty then I will suggest you to wait and get the battery replaced form the service center, If you get it from a local shop and in case if there might something wrong with your phone and not the battery then you will waste your money.

Karbonn phone batteries are cheap. I have some friends who have local shop. I’ll ask them to check out the phone. If there might be something wrong with the battery then I get one from them, if not then I visit the service center. Visiting the service center just for the battery thing won’t be a good idea in my case. As I have mentioned Karbonn quite far from my place and rather than spending in traveling allowance ill get a new battery myself, who know they’ll give me a new battery on the spot.

If you want to try out something yourself then I’ll suggest you to restore your phone to factory settings. I don’t know how that is done but you can go through your phones manual and try it out. If that doesn’t make any difference then you can get your phone checked from your friends who have local shop.