Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2012

install game on china mobile phone G-Five M100

How can i install game on gfive m100? and which format gfive m100 support for games?
Old 05-12-2012

Re: install game on china mobile phone G-Five M100

Well, china mobile phone supports 3 file formats such as Java file, .nes file or .mrp file. You should try to install any of this files and check which format files are usually supported in your mobile phone. For same, check the threads listed below:

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
Old 16-01-2014

A huge number of china games support JAVA. You have to find java games for that. There are very less site that offers this thing. The best thing I can recommend you right now is get rid of that phone and buy android. Android is the best platform today for various games and application. You can find almost anything for it. I am using HTC One. This is amazing high end phone with good hardware configuration. It is capable of running all hd games and works very nicely. HTC One is a costly phone. But you can also find some good budget phones.
Old 17-01-2014

I had tried to locate many games. I was having a big size china phone. I tried some java games which worked but there was a resolution issue in the same. The resolution just spoiled the screen. It was blurry and not so great. I later on bought a budget android device. It is Samsung Galaxy Y. It is right that when you go for Android you have many options to get new games and applications. I am planing to buy Samsung Galaxy S Duos. This one is a bit bigger mobile phone with more better features and hardware.
Old 18-01-2014

please i have a samsung n7200 chinesse model and i dont know from where i can download apllication for it.
Old 22-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by klioui View Post
please i have a samsung n7200 chinesse model and i dont know from where i can download apllication for it.
Well, have you tried installing java applications and games on your china mobile phone and checked if it is working or not? If that doesnt work then try to install either .mrp files or .nes files that is given above in the links and see if it is supported in your mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: