Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Galaxy S III

Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Galaxy S III

I am willing to get a new phone and I have narrowed downy my choice to Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III. I want to get one from them, so don’t suggest me any other Smartphone’s, just let me know which will be better and which one will be worth. I have Gone through the specification of both these phone but I am not able to make out which is well balanced.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II vs Galaxy S III

I don’t think you should be confused. One can easily make out which one is better amongst Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III. Samsung Galaxy Note II has large screen, better processor, better ram and better battery life compared to Galaxy S III.

I agree, Samsung Galaxy Note II is winning over S III in below terms:
    Bigger screen - 5.5" vs. 4.8"
    New display matrix with a full array of su***xels
    Brighter screen
    S Pen and Wacom digitizer
    Better CPU (1.6GHz vs. 1.4GHz) and faster GPU
    Better RAM (2GB of RAM)
    Split-screen interface
    Longer battery life

Even I will suggest you to go with Samsung Galaxy Note II, There is only 2k difference between their prices.
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - Rs. 36999
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Rs. 34900
    If you compare these phones than Galaxy S3 is winning in weight and its compactness. I don’t think there is anything else that might be better in it as compared to Galaxy Note II.

If it was about Samsung Galaxy Note then I would have suggested you to go with Galaxy S3 because at that time Galaxy S3 was winning the race in many terms. However, this time Samsung Galaxy Note II is simply kicking out Galaxy S3 from the race with its impressive specification. Galaxy S3 is 2k cheaper but I don’t think one would mind that if he is ready to spend 35k for a new Smartphone. If it was up to me then I would have headed straight towards Galaxy Note II.

If you don’t mind getting a bigger phone than ill suggest you to get Galaxy Note II else go with Galaxy S3. One of my office mates has bought Samsung Galaxy Note II and it is quite big. He cannot put it in his pants pocket with the fear of breaking it, he always carry it in his hand. Galaxy S3 doesn’t have low specification and one can’t say it’s not worth. It just that Galaxy Note II is better compared to it. For me, who wants a phone that can be carried easily with “Galaxy S3” will be a good choice. So if you have the same liking than getting Galaxy S3 will be a better choice for you as well.