Thread: Best case for Samsung Galaxy Note II

Best case for Samsung Galaxy Note II

I have bought Samsung Galaxy Note II and as expected the phone is just great, I am fully satisfied with what I had paid for. Currently I want to get a good case for it but I don’t know which one will be better as there are so many of them. I want to get a simply good looking one that won’t look weird and will be comfortable while holding and talking.

Re: Best case for Samsung Galaxy Note II

Hey you can check out this one “Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 PU Leather Wallet Case Cover Including Free Screen Protector (White)”. It’s available on amazon for $9.95. You can check out some other online site selling the same in your region. I think that’s what you are looking for. It looks good and I don’t think there will be any problem in handling it. I liked the inner pouch specially but I don’t think it will be a good idea to keep credit and debit cards in there. I mean if you keep it than you won’t lose your phone only you’ll lose many more.

You can check out “Leather Style Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2” It is available for $19 and will be more comfortable compared to the above one. It has slim padded leather-effect design providing complete access to basic functions with slip pockets inside. It works on Magnetic fastening mechanism and has been specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 2:

Magnetic cases are not good for mobiles, there are many article over the web explaining the reason why. Above cases are good but they’ll look bulky, if you don’t mind than you can take a look at this one “ToughGuard Shell for Samsung Galaxy Note 2”

It’s simple and stylish, it won’t protect your phone that much if you’ll drop it but it won’t let it open up and get split. If you are looking for a case for full protection than the ones suggested above will be your better choice.

I have seen cases like ToughGuard Shell and I don’t like them, I don’t think it will be able to protect the phone in any terms. I have checked out the other suggested ones and from them I liked the Leather Style Flip Case. Leather Wallet Case Cover is good but it won’t be comfortable while making a call, as I will have to fold the cover backwards while talking. Whereas Leather Style Flip Case looks decent and there won’t be any need for adjusting the flip as it will easily lay down while talking. So for now I am considering “Leather Style Flip Case” but I will like to know if there are any better options.

Slimline Carbon Fibre Style Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Flip Case is similar to Leather Style Flip Case but it has better finishing and looks. Just check and see if you find it better, else stick to Leather Style Flip Case. I don’t think there will be a better option for you from what you have explained in your post. There are many more buy they are quite costly as well, just let me know your budget so that I can suggest you your better options accordingly.