Thread: iball slide keeps on freezing randomly

iball slide keeps on freezing randomly

My iball slide keeps on freezing, it worked fine for a month by now. Something went wrong with it in a day or two. Since yesterday it keeps on freezing while carrying out day to day task. It freezes while navigating through the pages and mostly during browsing. The freezing issue lasts for some seconds only. Is this a symptom of hardware fault????

Re: iball slide keeps on freezing randomly

I am not sure if iball slide battery can be removed. If it can be, than remove the battery, take out the memory card, take out the sim card wait for couple of seconds and reinsert them. My Micromax funbook was freezing in similar manner some days ago and I had tried out the workaround that I have suggested. It works fine now and I follow the same workaround whenever it starts freezing suddenly. I don’t know what’s the unknown cause of this issue but simply following the above workaround has helped me many a times.

Dint worked for me, I have tried out the workaround you have suggested, in fact I have performed it a couple of times but it doesn’t appear to make any difference in my case as I can notice the freezing as usual.

Doesn’t seem to be a hardware fault, it’s pointing more towards software. Have you installed any application recently??? I have come across people who were running in to similar freezing issue after installing some applications. In case you have installed any application recently than you can try uninstalling them and cross check if your iball slide starts working fine later. Start uninstalling app one by one and cross check your tablets performance side by side.

I have installed many applications but I don’t think this freezing issue is because of the applications I have installed. As far as I remember I had installed last application a week ago. Since then I haven’t installed any applications, this freezing issue started just a day ago. I have tried rebooting it many a times but I don’t see any improvement. Is there anything I can try out further???

Have you tried restoring your iball slide to factory settings??? If you haven’t than you can try doing that. I don’t have iball slide and I am not able to find out the steps required for it. If you have the manual that came along with it than you can go refer it and try out hard reset or factory reset. If it starts working fine then well and good if it doesn’t than ill suggest you to better get it checked form the nearest service center. I can’t think of anything else to suggest you further.

You can refer below steps for resetting and restoring iball slide:

For resetting iball slide you just have to Press Reset key (top-side of the slide)

For restoring your iball slide to factory settings you just have to go to Settings > Privacy and tap on Factory Data Reset. You will be prompted for a password if you might have set it earlier. Make sure that you are backing up your downloaded Apps, Games, Wallpaper, Data Card settings, Market configuration, Email Account etc as they will get erased after your iball slide gets restored.