Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2012

Spice Flo Me M6868n pc suite

I have Spice Flo Me M6868n and I am looking after its pc suite for accessing internet from it over my laptop. I have activated gprs and my friends said that I can connect my phone to my laptop via usb and access internet from my laptop after filling some settings in its pc suite. However I am not able to find a pc suite for it, I have been searching for it and have come across sites just pretending to have it. Is there anyone here who can provide me a direct download link or point me to a site from where I can download it???
Old 08-11-2012

Re: Spice Flo Me M6868n pc suite

You might have got a CD with your phone?? That CD includes the required PC suite. You will just have to install the pc suite application in to your laptop and connect your phone to your laptop via usb in ?pc suite? mode. If you don?t understand the setting that you have to set up in pc suite than you can contact your mobile operator for the same, they will surely help you out.
Old 08-11-2012

I have bought this phone for second hand and I don?t have the CD. I don?t think the one who sold me the phone might be having it as well. I have been looking after Spice mobile official site but I am not able to find it. What are my options now??? Is there anyone who is aware of Spice mobile official site name??
Old 08-11-2012

I think you might have searched for ?Spice mobile? simply. However, Spice mobile official site name is si2imobility. I have checked out for the pc suite for Spice Flo Me M6868n and its there. You can download it form here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,