Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2012

sd card not reading and card is heating up .. plzz help

some one plzzz help me...
i got a sandisk sd card which is 8gb.. it was working all fine on my phone and computer.. but suddenly when put my card into a card reader and plugged that into my computer my folder appears for 1 second and disappear straight away.. and ever since that my memory card heats up when i plug it into my computer and it appears for one second and dissappears staright away.. i dnt think there is anything wrong with the card reader because it reads other memory cards ..

some one plzzz help me .. plzzzzzzzzzzzz !! sooo neeed your helpp !! i got all my stuffs in there.. someone plzzz help me
Old 06-11-2012

Re: sd card not reading and card is heating up .. plzz help

Well, if the sd card is getting heated up then it sounds like it is going to be dead and even if you plug it in the mobile phone or the computer, it wont work at all. I have heard that there is silicone-polymer that acts as a heat reducer in the sd card and if that is gone, then you will get negative effects as what you are getting now. How old was the SD Card? If it is under warranty then replace it.
Old 06-11-2012

I heard about this but the thing is I DNt mind if my memory stick doesn't work.. All I want is the stuffs which are in my memory stick ... Is there any way to get ny stuffa ..Can someone plzzzzzzz help me get the stuffs which are in memory stick ..
Old 07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thpan View Post
I heard about this but the thing is I DNt mind if my memory stick doesn't work.. All I want is the stuffs which are in my memory stick ... Is there any way to get ny stuffa ..Can someone plzzzzzzz help me get the stuffs which are in memory stick ..
Is it working fine in your phone??? which phone are you using?? If you have a phone which can be connected to your computer via usb than connect it to your computer, put it in storage mode and back up all data in to your system from it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,