Thread: "Do Not Disturb" feature not working in iOS 6 on 3GS

"Do Not Disturb" feature not working in iOS 6 on 3GS

Since updating my iphone 3GS to iOS 6 "Do Not Disturb" feature doesn’t seems to be working. In my case I have enabled “Do Not Disturb” and scheduled is on as well. Even though I had allowed only Favorites to get through I am receive call from some numbers. I have checked out and have made sure that those numbers are not in my Favorites list. I want to know if there is anything I can I can try out to get it working.

Re: "Do Not Disturb" feature not working in iOS 6 on 3GS

I have been facing same issue after updating my iphone 4 to iOS 6, I am not sure but it appears as if iOS 6 has killed "Do Not Disturb" feature completely. I have found many people reporting this to apple but there hasn’t been a reply from their side. I think that they are too busy in fixing map issue.

Re: "Do Not Disturb" feature not working in iOS 6 on 3GS

Guys "Do Not Disturb" feature will work if you will set "Allow Calls From" to "No One" rather than Favorites. I have tested out these things in my case, when I had set "Allow Calls From" to Favorites I was getting call from numbers that were not in the Favorites list normally. So just set it to "No One", make sure that "Scheduled" slider is set to ON along with correct time settings. Another thing I wanted to add is that your phone should be locked and screen should be black to get this feature working.