Thread: China phone pc suite for S6500-B mobile phone model

question China phone pc suite for S6500-B mobile phone model

Hi guys and good am,

I bought this China Phona a few weeks ago

At the back of the phone it says 'S6500-B'

On the my memory card it created a 'mythroad_spr' folder and when I key in *#220807# it connects to wap.skmeg.com/dsmWap/error.jsp (I think I need to have some load / monetary value on my service provider on this)

It has a separate 'Applications' folder / icon on this.

And in 'SkyBuddy' application it has Code ID, Factory ID & Handset ID

In other websites it appears as 'China Phone 2012' model but not with the exact specifications so please ignore those.

Do you guys happen to have any PC Suite for this device? It says 'PC Connecting' when I plug it in my Vista PC.

Please help. Thanks and God Bless

Re: China phone pc suite for S6500-B mobile phone model

Well, when you connect it in your Vista system, then dont you get some kind of window pop-up that should tell you install the drivers for the mobile phone automatically? You can even try to go in device manager and see if there are any yellow exclamation mark next to a device that you have plugged in the usb and right click on it and then choose to reinstall driver. Other than that check from the mobile phone manuals for which type of chipset is used in the phone and accordingly download the drivers or pc suite for the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well it does give me a yellow exclamation mark on the device manager. I tried search Windows update driver option but still fail. I already browse our site techarena but still not fix problem. Same with Windows 7 laptop..

It has three options when you connect it to pc:
    >>Charging
    >>U Disk
    >>PC Conneting

Here's some info on my phone hope it could help you. Tried to contact them but to no avail.

What happens when you choose the option of "PC Connection". I think that when you use this option then only the micro sd card which might be in your mobile phone could be seen in my computer and not the internal memory of the phone? Most of this chinese phone models dont support full compaibility with the computer because of lack of phone drivers or either pc suite. You could try to download any of the pc suites or drivers from the below links and see if that works for you or not:

China Phones Pc Suite & Drivers Download
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Nothing happens when I chose 'PC Connection' I just get 2 unknown devices when I connect it.

U disk works fine I can get music, videos, pictures even contacts and other stuff to my phone. I even tried the Intex download that I saw in this site and still nothing.

I just can't get to connect or sync my calendar and messages in.

I worried with important stuff like my resume and email accounts in there so I'm making a back-up every now and then you know

Deeply appreciate if you could help me out. Thanks a lot

When you click on those unknown devices then do you see any list of application or games in your computer, or is it also blank? I guess those 2 unknown devices might be the internal memory of the phone and the sd memory card that you are using on your mobile phone. If you see any list of apps and games then you can surely copy it on your computer or backup it as well.

The two unknown devices appears in the device manager. And this happens when I choose 'PC Connection'.

It is when I choose 'U Disk' option that I can install games and applications to my phone.

The messages are fine by the way I can back them up in my sim card.

Its just the calendar that I can't get to sync with

Quote Originally Posted by johncyrille View Post
    Its just the calendar that I can't get to sync with
    Yeah, I have seen most of the china mobile phone that do no support sync for calendar. This is due to the lack of software software in the mobile phone. You see, this china phones are made up of cheap quality hardware and hence it lacks installation of 3rd party applications and games. Therefore, people prefer branded mobile phones from Samsung and Nokia, where this manufacturer provide full support for their phones with games, applications and such things.