• Samsung Galaxy S3

1 100.00%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note

0 0%
  • Samsung Note II

0 0%

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Note 1 vs. Note II

Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Note 1 vs. Note II

I am planning to buy a new smartphone for myself. I have closed down my search on Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II. Since all these smartphones are great and the review are positive, I am confused whether which one of these smartphone I should buy. If someone has used or maybe seen these smartphones, can they tell me which one should I choose?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Note 1 vs. Note II

If comparisons are made among Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note II, then let me tell you that all these smartphones are almost similar to each other. Except for few details like S Pen stylus in Galaxy Note II or maybe the size of Galaxy S3, all of them are same. All of them have Android as its operating system, same kind of camera and some other features. If you want to decide among these three phones and you are confused, then I suggest that you decide your purpose for buying this smartphone. For example, Both Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II are designed for business purpose rather than entertainment purpose. So it’s up to you which smartphone you choose.

If you need a smartphone which will provide you excellent business features like handwriting recognition or free drawing apps like Photoshop, then I recommend you to buy Galaxy Note II. It has S pen stylus and Adobe Photoshop app in it. Using it you can freely draw anything or you can edit existing pictures as you do it in PC version of Photoshop. This app is really helpful if you need to make quick diagrams or presentations. Also there are apps like notepad where you can scribble text on it. The scribbled texts will then be converted into the pure text. You can use it to make quick notes during meetings or conferences.

I think you should buy Galaxy S3 if you are a casual user. You can actually call it a smartphone. The size of Galaxy S3 is proper for a smartphone and it can easily fit in a person’s hand and pocket. But the other two smartphones, which are Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II are so large in size that they cannot be classified as smartphone, nor can they be classified as tablet PC. Also they are difficult to be carried around because of their size. If you need to check messages, email and calls every time, then let me tell you that Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II will be giving you a bad time. You cannot keep it in bag as getting it out will take time. Also you cannot keep it in pocket as the general size of pocket can’t accommodate it. So you will be forced to carry it around it in your hand.

Another thing I would like to tell you about these smartphones are that they all have calling feature which I think is great. But if you are thinking of using Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note for direct calling, I think that it will not work right. I mean just take a look at the size of Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II. If you are walking on street with this big smartphone to your ears, it will block your view to one side and also look weird. You will have to forcefully use earphones along with it which again will block your hearing partially. So if you are kind of a person who needs to do lot of calling and talking, I suggest you to get Samsung Galaxy S3.

If you want to have a smartphone that will be useful for entertainment purpose, then Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best phone. Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note II have the screen resolution of 720 X 1280, while Galaxy Note has resolution of 800 X 1280. I think this resolution is good enough for playing high definition videos. Also the pixel density of these smartphones is good for crystal clear clarity. I think you should buy Galaxy S3 for its small size and good portability.