Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Note II support voodoo sound?

Does Samsung Galaxy Note II support voodoo sound?

I wanted to know if the Samsung Galaxy Note II will have the Voodoo sound. I mean it has a good sound quality by default. But if I want to have much better sound quality where I can hear every sound and voice in crystal clear clarity, voodoo sound would be great. If I increase the sound using any other software, then it loses clarity. Can someone confirm it for me?

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Note II support voodoo sound?

Samsung Galaxy Note II doesn’t have Voodoo sound and you will have to use the default sound and its quality. I know though the default sound quality of this smartphone is great and good for listening to music and watching videos, it is not that great that you can let many people listen to it at same time. But you can download the app for the Voodoo sounds from Google Play and use it in your Samsung Galaxy Note II. I think that this is the best that we can do in this case.

It is sad to know that Samsung has not used the Voodoo sounds app to be inbuilt with Samsung Galaxy Note II. By profession, I need to use various musical instruments to develop background music for video games. For this, I need to study various moods of the sound and music. Though there is no problem that Samsung Galaxy Note II doesn’t have Voodoo sounds built in it, but I think with such advancement of technology, Voodoo sounds could have been made in-built in this smartphone. I hope that next version of Galaxy Note has voodoo sounds built in it.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Voodoo Sounds just adds audio drivers in your smartphone which enhances the sounds that are generated in it. Also the app provides us with various options using which we can change the settings of the sound to suit our requirements. We can change the tuning of the sound to make it sound good for large halls or else we can make it to match the closed rooms where chances of echoes are high. I think that Samsung should also improve the audio features of Galaxy Note II like they have enhanced the visual features for this smartphone.