Thread: Is there really a dual SIM Galaxy Note II?

Is there really a dual SIM Galaxy Note II?

I have just seen the Samsung Galaxy Note II in the local Samsung gallery. I liked this smartphone and I am willing to buy it. Since it is a business class smartphone, I think that it should have two SIMs for better purpose. The guy who was demonstrating the use of Galaxy Note II told that a dual SIM model was bound to release soon. I thought it must be some mistake from his side, but then on searching on internet many people had posted about the same thing claiming it to be rumors. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: Is there really a dual SIM Galaxy Note II?

Yes, I too heard the rumor about the Galaxy Note II with dual SIM feature in it. I think it would be really great to have such a good smartphone with dual SIM. Also it is designed for business purpose which means having two SIM cards will be really helpful. We can manage various calls and messages at the same time. Also one could keep one SIM to have only internet on it while second SIM card will be used only for the purpose of receiving and making calls to people. Many other smartphone developers have already come up with dual SIM phones. I think it’s time Samsung too comes up with Dual SIM in smartphone like Galaxy Note II.

The dual SIM Galaxy Note II is not a rumor but an on-going project. No perfect details of it are available like when it will be launched or at what price will it be available. But some images have been shown on internet. The only change that is seen is the extra slot for the second SIM in this phone. The other physical features and internal features will remain exactly same as the normal Galaxy Note II. Only certain features that are related to use of SIM might change, for example, possibility to make call using second SIM card and so on.

The Samsung Galaxy Note II with dual SIM feature is expected to release in China first. I hope that it is not a Chinese copy of Galaxy Note II that will have this dual SIM feature. I mean Chinese guys have replicated each and every phone in past, I can’t trust the news completely until Samsung declares it themselves. I would like to be informed if the dual SIM Galaxy Note II is coming out in India. I know it would be expensive, but what if it comes under reasonable price then.