Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy Note II worth it?

Is Samsung Galaxy Note II worth it?

I just saw the advertisement for Samsung Galaxy Note II and I was impressed by the looks and the features it provides. But I am the kind of the person who does not believe in the advertisements quickly. I would like to know if I should buy Samsung Galaxy Note II or not. I haven’t seen the demo piece of this smartphone neither I have seen any electronic shop displaying it. Can someone tell me if the Samsung Galaxy Note II is worth it?

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Note II worth it?

I think that Samsung Galaxy Note II is a nice smartphone for the features that it is providing to the buyer. It has a large display screen of size 5.5 inches which is great for professional use as well as entertainment use. You can watch HD movies on this smartphone as well as edit pictures and images using on Samsung Galaxy Note II. The resolution that is provided by this display is of 1280 X 720 pixels. This is a good resolution for a smartphone and I think this is what makes it worth it. Also the pixel density is of 267 ppi which will give you a good clarity on your pictures. If you want to get a smartphone, then I think Galaxy Note II is good for you.

I don’t think that Samsung Galaxy Note II is worth it. For a smartphone, it is too large and ridiculously big. This device cannot be classified as smartphone neither can it be classified as tablet. I mean it has a good size, but it is not big as any other tablet. Also it is not small which makes it difficult to be used as a smartphone. I mean imagine that you are walking on street with a big rectangular device to your ear. Not only it will seem funny but it will also be very ridiculous looking. I’d say that you buy a good smartphone if your basic need is for calling purpose only or get a complete big tablet if you want to use it for business purpose.

Samsung Galaxy Note II runs on Android as its operating system. The current version of Android installed in this smartphone is Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. You will find numerous apps for this smartphone on Google Play which you can use for entertainment as well as for business purpose. This means that you can use this tablet for entertainment as well as business purpose and along with apps, your both the purposes will be fulfilled. Also this smartphone is good for multi-tasking. So while you are playing any game, you can simultaneously browse internet as well as read any document or create one.

The processor of Samsung Galaxy Note II has frequency of 1.6 GHz and it also has a RAM of 2 GB. I think these two features of Samsung Galaxy Note II will make it faster to use as well as good for multi-tasking. If your business needs fast responding devices and it involves lots of note taking, then Samsung Galaxy Note II is best for you. Using the stylus provided along with it, you can scribble notes as well as make notes in this smartphone. Thus, you can use it as a quick notepad. This will surely help you in meetings or conferences where you will need to take notes you need. Now it’s up to you how you use this smartphone and how you utilize its strength.

Another good feature of this smartphone is its camera. It has an 8 megapixel camera on its rear side which is good for clicking pictures of the objects. It has a good camera which can serve the purpose of clicking party photos or maybe picnic photos. Now you must be thinking how the camera can be used for purpose of business. Well, if you need to send some document to your colleague and you don’t have scanner or digital copy of the required document, then you can just click the picture of it using the 8 megapixel camera and send it over to your colleague using Gmail or any other possible method.

Its not just the rear camera on Samsung Galaxy Note II that will make it useful for entertainment purpose or business purpose. The front camera available on this smartphone is also good and is of 1.3 megapixels. This camera can be used for chatting with your friends or business related people directly. Not just this, you can use the front camera for having conference calls too. The best part about the cameras of Samsung Galaxy Note II is that the rear camera can record videos at resolution of 1080p at framerate of 30 fps. Similarly, front camera can record video at resolution of 720p at framerate of 30 fps.