Thread: How to remap keyboard of Motorola Photon Q?

How to remap keyboard of Motorola Photon Q?

I have been using Motorola Photon Q for some days now and I am having trouble using the keyboard of this smartphone. My hand is big in size and thus it makes it difficult for me to press the keys properly. Every time I try to press the ‘A’ key, I press the Shift key along with it. This results in ‘a’ in uppercase which really looks bad. Can someone tell me if it is possible to remap the keys on the keyboard of Motorola Photon Q so that I can arrange the keys of this phone according to my comfort?

Re: How to remap keyboard of Motorola Photon Q?

I too agree with you that the keyboard provided in Motorola Photon Q is so tiny that it becomes difficult to use keys in it. Many times it happens that more than one key gets mistakenly pressed. I too want a solution for this problem. Most probably, I would like to have option to remap the keys according to my requirement. The most irritating key that I find on this phone is that of the tab key. I don’t know how it happens, but every time I want to press Q, W, A or S, the tab key sneaks under my finger and gives a big space on the screen.

Re: How to remap keyboard of Motorola Photon Q?

Actually there is no way to remap the keys on the keypad of Motorola Photon Q. I don’t know how many people are finding it difficult to use this keyboard, but I am sure that person with small fingers will find it very useful. Now we cannot expect a smartphone manufacturer to develop same phone in various sizes just to give people of different sizes comfort. The only thing you can do is to get habituated to this keypad or wait for some third party developer to make an app for remapping the keys of Motorola Photon Q.