Thread: Intex introduced new budget Android smartphone under Rs.6000

Intex introduced new budget Android smartphone under Rs.6000

Intel unveils new smartphone for Rs.5500. That is quiet a nice price for budget smartphone. Called as Intex Aqua the phone comes with a wide touchscreen and Android 4.0 operating system. The specs shows up a bit lower hardware. The cpu is just around 800Mhz which is quiet enough for a Gingerbread smartphone. This would affect the phones multitasking features. Just have a look on the image below. The screen looks quiet broader with a 3MP camera.

I tried to find the detailed specs on official site of Intex, but the phones was not listed there. It looks there is still more time for the final release. But we can simply hope for the best.

Re: Intex introduced new budget Android smartphone under Rs.6000

When we came across a budget phone we must expect much in performance and output. We are getting what we are paying for. It is right that 800Mhz cpu is quiet not effective but enough for basic performance. Somehow you can enjoy games and app on that.

This is a budget phone. I have Samsung Galaxy Y Dous. This phones similar specs. The phone is bit costlier than Intex. Why I trust Samsung, is due to its features. The touch is awesome, quiet nice interface and powerful battery performance. Another local brand in market which is yet famous for budget smartphone is MicroMax. There are ample of attractive model available in it, but they lack quiet a good battery performance. I hope to get something better here. I am looking for a budget android phone for my younger brother. He is quiet engaged with surfing and gaming. Spending around 10K to 15K is not quiet well for a phone according to me. You can get a nice ICS tablet in that amount.

So I would hope to test this product until it is out finally. There is no final information on the phone about the release and selling up. This phone has internal 512MB rom. You can expect to get more storage here. You have to add a microSD card which is by default used in almost all devices. When I check about the phone details I found that there will be two camera in it. One will on the front which is 0.3 and other will be on the back side which is 3 Megapixel. So this is a quiet positive point of this phone providing dual camera on such cheaper rate.

It is just like other regular mobile phones. I did not find anything better in this. I hope to get a bit better hardware. Atleast the cpu should be higher than 1Ghz which is best for Android phones.

Check for HTC Explorer. This phone and Samsung Galaxy Y Duos are quiet similar to each other. I like the phone design which is quiet compact. The price is around Rs.8500 which is cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. This phone does not feature front camera. It has only one at the backside which is 3MP. Compared to Samsung Galaxy Y Duos this phone lacks a bit in cpu. It is just 600Mhz. But I had not faced any issue in performance. The phone also has a Adreno 200 GPU which take care about the video processing.

In ample of budget phone like Intex Acqua you will find a dedicated gpu memory. This is recommended for gaming and interface. It makes your phone perform smoother. There are no other special features. I found the phone quiet a better model and using for long time. This time I am trying to switch it and buy a much better model that can provide ICS. Intex Acqua is good for beginners who want a budget smartphone for basic purpose. One thing that this phone mostly lacks is a good battery performance.

That is the most common issue. You can't get a good battery in Android. This is not the issue with phone, it is the operating system. Android is resource intensive and depending on your usage the battery will perform.

Intex Acqua is designed for Indian markets. That is the reason its termed to be more simple and better. The screen size is enough to view messages and play video files. But still I hope to get ICS as the ample of apps do not work on Gingerbread. While dual sim is the most common feature that you can get anywhere. Other things like 3G support and battery is common. The design also does not put quiet a nice impact on the phone design. What really attract people is price. Spending Rs.5500 for a smartphone is quiet not bad at all. I can say this can be a reliable low cost smartphone in the market. Intex is a trusted brand.

If you find this quiet low then you can try to have a look for MicroMax. I will not recommend you any other brand. The reason is features and support. Micromax has became a reputed brand today in offering the best budget smartphones in the market. The last phone that I saw was A90 and A100. The lies in prices range of Rs.9000 to Rs.14000. This both newly launched phone offers you a wide screen support and higher camera. It would be worth buying such products. A90 gives you 1Ghz processor and ICS with 8MP camera. A 11cm AMOLED screen is not bad at all.

Those are big phones. Intex Aqua is nothing compared to it. The phone has a widescreen with ample of new features that were really not expected in a mobile phone. I wonder how Micromax can afford those at so reasonable rate.

I was checking for similar phones. I first found Intex Acqua that was reasonable and good. Then later on I found Canvas A100 with 12.5cm screen, ICS, 5MP Camera, etc for Rs.9999 and Pixel A90 with ICS, 8MP CMOS Camera, 11cm screen, etc for Rs.12,990. This phones are awesome with ample of features you might not get at that price. Assume Canvas A100.

A wide 12cm screen with 5MP camera and 0.3 at the front is more than enough according to me. I had seen both the phones they are quiet nice. I do not think there would be any other phones which can stand this devices at that price range.