Thread: Will iPhone 5 has any 3D screen support

Will iPhone 5 has any 3D screen support

There are ample of rumors against iPhone 5 release. I had seen a small concept video long time ago. There was a iphone in that which offers 3D view. I am not sure where it was iPhone or not, but it is providing a well display and really realistic gameplay. Does this is going to be one the best upcoming features of iPhone by Apple.

Re: Will iPhone 5 has any 3D screen support

iPhone 5 features is still under rumors. There is no intact news provided on the same. iPhone 5 will be another upcoming device that is going to give us great benefit. 3D is another thing which is discussed.

I am sure there would be some kind of better support.

I had seen the same on some news also. But instead of 3D screen I had heared about 3D camera. iPhone is a awesome device which has a better display this time. It looks Apple is working on some decent technology to produce the best device in market. The size would be more compact and with 3D camera you can benefit from lot. I do not know what would be provided under 3D camera, but there are some better benefits. It looks that Apple is going to add some new app to enjoy 3D videos through your camera. There is no intact information available on that till yet. 3D screen is yet not provided in many phones. There are some rare models, but the issue with them is it offer poor support.

It is not possible to just put 3D and use it as you want. iPhone 5 offers a great amount of new additional and there are number of bug fixes also. You can hope for having a much better screen with clear look and firm body. The body is coated giving it more robust design. iPhone 5 is considered as the next generation device with many benefits. The 3D camera is termed as one of the most recommended feature. I am trying to locate a number of videos on web, but yet not able to find any thing special about this new device.

There can be possibilities that this new device will be better and enhanced. I am not sure about the 3D screen, but somehow I would like to have that iPhone. I not sure how this will exactly work.

I am not able to understand why till yet Apple has kept iPhone 5 hidden. They are not revealing anything on it. Is this just a assumption. Is Apple really working on it. If Apple release iPhone 5, then surely they will add iOS 5 in it. They are not going to upgrade the operating system. As we never heard about iOS 6 yet. When I visited some site which claim to provide information on iPhone 5, I did not found anything on 3D. What I found, is the body is improved and better. It will have a much powerful casing with some additional connectivity.

There are ample of discussion based on the phone body, but not on the actual feature. If by default iPhone 5 has iOS 5, then just go on the official website and learn about its feature. That is all going to be included, there would be nothing special in that. Apple's official site provide in detail information on iOS 5 in which more important is given to voice support Siri and navigation. That's all.

What I think, is iPhone 5 will give a much better body. This will be thinner and better. The coating is awesome with thick support and robust quality. I never found anything on 3D and I am sure it is not possible to get working 3D screen on a small phone.

That is right. It is a bit complicate to port that 3D look on the phone screen. It would make the job a bit complicated. Some sites which I found, gives information on the phone design and display. They are expecting quiet higher size and detailed quality. One thing if we expect about the HD look, then that is possible, but if we talk about the 3D thing, then that is a bit complicated. You can expect a good touch, more internal storage, better interface, smoother performance, etc. This are the common things that I notice. There is no exact date provided by any saying the final release.

Apple released iPhone 4S instead of 5 which was surprising. Because at that point 5 was more in highlight and Apple simply proved all rumors as false announcing 4S. I am still waiting to get the final specs information on this new phone. The specs will clearly tell that what kind of display does this phone offers. 3D view is simply not possible to some extent. There are mostly rumors. The cpu is expected to lie around 1.5Ghz with universal connectivity options.

The display is bigger but not 3D. It is good with HD looks that's all. You cannot expect to get much better here. You must learn about iOS 5 that is the feature is only provided.

The new iPhone will have a better battery power. I had seen some images on web. They do not offer a clear look, but just some glimpse of the same. The last news that I had checked was talking about the phone battery instead of its performance. It has a quiet good amount of battery that allows you to use it for longer time. And surely there is a larger display.

There was nothing mentioned about 3D. Even if Apple adds a 3D display to the phone, it is not at all worth using. It will not give a clear look making the phone rich in quality. The news states that the phone will be thinner and lighter. It will offer a greater output compared to the older one.

I hope Apple will fix a 3D displa making it the most unique phone model on the web. I am trying to find out some way to find the information of this device. But we have to rely on the news sources only.