Thread: Whats new in WhatsApp Plus messenger

Whats new in WhatsApp Plus messenger

Hi guys, if am not wrong more than 90% of you all might be using Whatsapp now a days, isn't it? Well, i know. Anyways, did you guys heard about Whatsapp Plus ? i saw few guys having whatsapp plus installed on their Android mobile. As its name suggest 'plus', offcourse there would be something new. So i tried to search it on Google Play but surprisingly it is not available on the store But i have seen few guys using it already.

Can you guys please let me know from where can i download WhatsApp Plus apk and what are the new features in this PLUS variant ?Thanks for your helps.

Re: Whats new in WhatsApp Plus messenger

Whatsapp has rocked the market with Messaging features last year and it is continuing now itself. Now as they are launching the PLUS variants we are obviously going to get some new interesting features. I haven't tested this new app till now but here are the list of new features i got from few sources:
    • Whatsapp plus has now option to change or customize the themes according to your choice. You can set your own color combinations.
    • In earlier whatsapp when we got Update notification, we had no choice to continue unless we update the app. Well it is no more in Plus. We can discard it at the time and update later.
    • We can change the header colors as well.
    • We can change chat bubbles colors or add transparency.
    • And many more.

Well the features seems impressive. Even i want to install it on my Xperia X10 but i dint found it on google play store. Is it not released yet or not compatible with my device ? From where other people downloaded it ? Please give me the direct download link for Whatsapp plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanshin View Post
    Well the features seems impressive. Even i want to install it on my Xperia X10 but i dint found it on google play store. Is it not released yet or not compatible with my device ? From where other people downloaded it ? Please give me the direct download link for Whatsapp plus.
    Yes, it is yet not launched officially. hence you will need to download it from any third party website. If you want you can download from the below URL:

Download Whatsapp Plus