Thread: Nexus 7 App Incompatibility

Nexus 7 App Incompatibility

Are you people really happy with Nexus 7 or Jelly bean ? Personally, am not at all. I am also having Galaxy S3 running with ICS and have installed more than 100 important apps such as viber, Flash Player, BBC iPlayer and many more. But when i try to install all these on my Nexus 7, it just not available. if i download .apk file and install, it just wont work. Ridiculous. I have tried more than 50 apps that am already having on my GS3 those are not working on Nexus.. dont know how many such apps are still there.

Re: Nexus 7 App Incompatibility

Ohh yeah.. you are correct. There are many apps and games which i have tried and dint worked are as follows:
    • TETRIS free
    • Swype
    • Quick ICS Browser
    • NBA Jam
    • MADDEN NFL 12
    • Dead Space 1 & 2
    • C.H.A.O.S
    • and many more

Quote Originally Posted by mAD!dOX View Post
    Are you people really happy with Nexus 7 or Jelly bean ? Personally, am not at all. I am also having Galaxy S3 running with ICS and have installed more than 100 important apps such as viber, Flash Player, BBC iPlayer and many more. But when i try to install all these on my Nexus 7, it just not available. if i download .apk file and install, it just wont work. Ridiculous. I have tried more than 50 apps that am already having on my GS3 those are not working on Nexus.. dont know how many such apps are still there.
    It was obvious dudes. As Jelly Bean is new operating system, many developers are still working on their apps to make it compatible with this OS. But there are many games and apps those are not available officially on Google Play but if you have its APK files, you can install it on JB devices and enjoy it.

I am having nexus 7 tab too and running few such games through apk that were working on my ICS devices. Am listing them below:
    1. Audubon Guides
    2. Weeds on Showtime
    3. BBC iPlayer
    4. C.H.A.O.S
    5. Dead Space
    6. Mega Jump

Search the web and if you can get these apk, install it on your device. It will work.

Well there are many such apps those we used in past but not working on Nexus 7, but dont forget that there are many news apps as well those only made for this tab and dont work with earlier Android versions. As Nexus 7 is based on new OS, it will take time to get stable with every thing including apps.

But the most important think i want to discuss here is the flash player. First, JB wont support Flash and second, Adobe itself removed flash player from google play. Now there must be some alternative out for Jelly bean or Nexus 7.