Thread: Looking for Smartphone in which I can use Teamviewer

Looking for Smartphone in which I can use Teamviewer

Can anyone suggest me a device in which I can use remote connection in more proper way. My existing phone does not has any remote connectivity app. I am looking forward to use Teamviewer on my device. Which device is quiet more recommended one. Thanks.

Re: Looking for Smartphone in which I can use Teamviewer

Go for any good Android phone. There is a android app for that. It works fine. It is necessary that you must have a good Internet connection or you must be on wifi network to use it. Or else the app will give you connection failure error every time.

To use that you have to be on wifi. I have a Android tablet and I am using Teamviewer on it. Now if you need a Android device then you can go for various products. Under budget android phone you can look for Samsung Galaxy Y series. There is are two version in this. The one is smaller one which comes for Rs.7500 something and other one for Rs.9000. It is better if you go for the higher one, it has better processor and more ram.

It is called as Samsung Galaxy Y Dous. You can install teamviewer on this device and use it. It works very nicely. I am using to shutdown pc after download. I can access it in more better way when I am on a hotspot or 3G network only. It does not work well on 2G. There are issue with the connectivity. I have a Micromax Funbook tablet which I purchased for Rs.6499. It is a awesome device and provides you better connectivity options. There are other more remote desktop apps available on Google Play. But if you are not on a better Internet connectivity it will not work. The response will be laggy and poor.

If you need a phone with better performance and output then go for HTC One V. This is also a android phone and on this you can install teamviewer. It works fine. What I think is a mobile screen is too small for remote desktop connectivity.

For remote desktop usage you need a device that gives you a better battery power. For that purpose Motorola Defy XT is best. If you are going to stay connected for regulars then your phone battery will dry out very fast. The phone comes with durable body. It is water proof and dust proof. It is powerful enough to use under bad weather. My brother own this phone. It has a bit slow performance but it is better to some extent. After reading your thread, just for temporary purpose I had installed Teamviewer on it.

I kept it connected for around 2hrs and it worked proper. You can control your system in complete way. You can access your files and even make changes as per your need. The phone comes around Rs.16,000. Though a bit costly but it is one of the best phone I had seen. The phone features 1 GHz Processor and dual camera support. With wifi connectivity you can manage your computer through Teamviewer in a battery way.

Motorola Defy XT is a costly phone. It is a nice robust phone but does not give much in performance. My friend own the same. The screen is quiet laggy when you run multiple apps. Go on Micromax site. They have better products. They just release two phones A84 Superfone Elite and A100 for Rs.10,000. They have similar interface.

If you are going to use this phone for multiple hours then you have to compromise with the price. Otherwise instead of phone buy a tablet. That would be better. But the only limitation it has is no SIM slot. You have to use it on a wifi connection. And for a smoother performance you have to choose a app that took minimum resources. One of them is android-vnc-viewer. Compared to Teamviewer this is more light and faster. It is capable of working on slow network also. You just need to create a VNC network at your home pc and simply export the settings. You can then import that directly inside this app.

The screen size must be around 4" minimum so that you can see bigger part of desktop. Compared to phone, using remote desktop is much simple and easier on a tablet. There are ample of budget Android tablet that you can go for. Just choose the right model. And in place of Teamviewer use android-vnc-viewer. It offer you quick configuration and keyboard zoom as and when required.

That is good idea. Instead of going with Teamviewer choose a light app that can give you quick desktop control. You can perform major task in that very easily. Like turning off a computer. For that you do not need a heavy apps.

There is one more app that you can go for. It is called as Flash Remote. It supports VNC. You have to properly configure your system on VNC and add the login information on this. It works very nicely. The latest version of this application also help you to control screen of Windows Media Center. Another similar app that work in same manner is called as Remote RDP.

There are many small RDP tools that you can locate on Google Play. For this process choosing a Android platform is much valid choice. This makes your job more easier. Another important thing required is configuring the remote connectivity on a proper wifi network. Or else it would be slow. Instead of getting a budget phone find a mid range mobile device from any branded manufacturer. There you can locate ample of stuff of your choice.

It matters to check about the hardware support. Some phone and tablet has gpu support which enhance the desktop graphics. This makes it more comfortable while operating the desktop from any outer sources.