Thread: Where is "Use facebook as" option on Windows Phone 7

Where is "Use facebook as" option on Windows Phone 7

I hope you guys understood what i meant in the title. Its simple. If you have created any page on facebook with your account, you get option to change "Use Facebook as" where you can change user to post either with your page name or your own name.

Now i want to do the same thing on my Windows Phone (Lumia 800). I logged in with my account but i dont get any such option anywhere on the facebook application. Is it possible to switch users on this windows phone facebook app ? if yes, please let me know how ?

Re: Where is "Use facebook as" option on Windows Phone 7

I did it once on my Lumia 800 long before. I dont really remember it but let me try to help you. I think i did it under settings. You just open your facebook account, go to your page that you want to use for posting and all, tap on "Edit Page", than tap on "Update Info". Now check if there is any setting named "Mobile". If it is there, select it. Now you will also find a setting named "Your Settings" here itself. Tap on it and you will see a check box saying "Always comment and post as (page name)". Check it and you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarani View Post
    Is it possible to switch users on this windows phone facebook app ? if yes, please let me know how ?
    Are you sure you are login with Facebook App? Or using Facebook on browser? Because as far as i know Windows Mobile Facebook App the option right there. You just need to open the page (after login to your Facebook account). Once you go there, you will find an option to use this page for posting. : whistling

Thanks for the suggestion JOE. Yeah, it is there, i just checked it. But it seems like it only allows us to post content or status, but am unable to post any images using this app. Anyways, its fine, i dont really need to post images . Thanks for all your helps.