Thread: Is NFC keyboard worth to buy for Android devices

Is NFC keyboard worth to buy for Android devices

Is anyone using NFC Keyboard. I found that this is some like use and throw keyboard. But I am not sure about the price. I want to buy one, and need the price and shipping details. The keyboard is foldable and quiet comfortable to use with Android phones.

Re: Is NFC keyboard worth to buy for Android devices

This thing is just released. I am not sure you can find that on shopping sites. There are some site which are selling a similar keyboard like this on a much higher rate. This product is just announced there is no selling information on the same.

The keyboard is made by Elecom. It is designed in flexible way so that you can use it where ever you want.

I was too excited about this this. The price of this keyboard is termed around Rs.19000. This is quiet high according to me. The keyboard connects with wifi and works smoothly. It is flexible to fold and you can keep that in your bag easily. It is a fully keyboard with all buttons fitted properly towards the left and ride side. I had seen a video of this product but yet not able to find from where I can buy this. I think this not really out on large scale. There are other portable models that you can go for. You can check a model provided by Verbatim. This portable keyboards are quiet costly and you cannot find them on any online store. Verbatim offers a bluetooth keyboard for around $80.

I am yet not sure about the exact price but you can find that product on the official website. And if you ship that internationally then you have to pay the shipping cost also. There are other more portable keyboards but they mostly do not sync with smartphone. They are made for laptops.

The price you said is quiet high. I am using a foldable keyboard that I had purchased for Rs.2000. It is a usb keyboard and does not work with smartphones. I can use this on a iBall tablet. There are no cheaper models yet available on web. I am too looking for a similar keyboard.