Thread: Unlock AT&T off-contract on Sony Xperia ion

Unlock AT&T off-contract on Sony Xperia ion

Seems like xperia ion is rocking the market. In my area, i found more than 20 guys bought this since its launch. Now as i was also in search of a new mobile, am think to go with the same. But when i compared xperia ion price with various vendors i found that At&T is offering the cheapest. But as am using T-Mobile since years, i want to continue with the same and dont want to have Xperia ion with AT&T. So am here to ask if it is possible to unlock AT&T off-contract in any way ?

Re: Unlock AT&T off-contract on Sony Xperia ion

Yes offcourse you can do it. There are many users who have done it in past. The phone just need to be unlocked and you can use it on any network. You will find many websites on web selling unlock codes for almost every mobile. They will let you know the procedure as well.

It will cost you about $25 to $30 but if you are saving enough (as you said) by buying it from AT&T than those $25-$30 are worth to spend, isn't it ?

Re: Unlock AT&T off-contract on Sony Xperia ion

Quote Originally Posted by Villiers View Post
    It will cost you about $25 to $30 but if you are saving enough (as you said) by buying it from AT&T than those $25-$30 are worth to spend, isn't it ?
    You need to be conscious while buying any kind of unlock codes from these guys on web. Most of them use to be just fraud and nothing else. I have faced such situation once where they asked me to pay first and than they will give me the codes. I paid and they sent me unlock code that dint worked. later i was just unable to contact them any more. So think about it or find some another way for unlocking your mobile.