Thread: Monster Life game out on Google Play for Android phones

Monster Life game out on Google Play for Android phones

I made this thread to discuss on Monster Life. This is a new game released for Android and is free on Google play. The game offers a simple puzzle type gameplay with ample of new stuff. I had installed and loved the game a lot. I found it very unique in many sense. The character design looks quiet kiddish, but still the game is fun to play. It is not all complicated to handle a number of different things in the game.

Re: Monster Life game out on Google Play for Android phones

This a new game by Gameloft offering a nice environment. I loved this game and I am too playing the same. The game has nice environment which makes it quiet lite while playing. It does not have extra graphics or stuff that usually confuses. If you love to have fun on Android then you can simply add this game on your device. The game has certain set of monster who have to train and make them ready for fight.

It is a very cute game. But still it has nice adventure capability. The game is not actually a puzzle type, but it is more similar to battle gameplay. If you want to know how it actually works, then you can have a look on the gameplay video that is posted on Google play. You have to nourish your monster, train them and make them read to explore different parts of world. I like the concept very much. But still worried that this might work on Gingerbread or not. I think the game needs a powerful device with better cpu and gpu power.

Then only you can have a quiet good environment while playing or it might take quiet lot time to load. There are assigned training ground in the game where you can make your monster more powerful who can stand against other. When I saw the game on Google play I found that there is around 36 zones and 4 different island. So to some extent this all will not be provided at once. You have to get the full game for same price. Another thing that I liked in the game is that you can make a team of 3 monster and battle with them. So this give you a more option to make powerful attacks.

Monster life remind me about the lego games. They are too cute but full of adventure. It is quiet not all complicated to operate the game, but to some extent you will enjoy many things. The game has tiny creatures who have to nourish and train and make them stronger to fight with other characters. You must try the game once.

It is a bit game. And I am sure the first version that we get for free will be limited. While others can be unlocked by buying the full version. Anyhow this game is worth buying. I was just watching the game video in which I found that there are quiet high number of levels. You can build your kingdom, train your monster, and achieve points while defeating others. So to some extent the game has a bit of strategy also.

I like the game characters which are designed. They too cute. The video intro of games shows paper made characters. The map is quiet large to get hours of gameplay. The game is suitable for all ages and I think its display is much on a tablet pc. Especially the one which has additional gpu support. Because in that the interface will be smoother and better. Monster life is a good game and yet worth to buy also.

I had also checked the free version, but yet I cannot find any payment stuff here. When I check the game specs I found that it also works on Android 2.2 also. So to some extent this will also work on your traditional device.

Monster Life is a simple tap game that allows you to compete with other enemies while you explore different region. You can build a powerful region of your own monster and use them for protection. It is nice to find that you have to feed and train the monster until they grow up and ready for fight.

Looks like a good game for kids. My friend said that the game will cost around $50. So that looks the current version is limited. But I had played this on a tablet and really loved to buy this one. The game is too cool and has a very good visual style. It is not all complicated to handle. The more you more ahead the higher competition you can get, because the opponent monsters keeps on getting powerful.

It is necessary that your phone has nice visual support. For some traditional android phone the game will not provide a better display. If there is nice visual style, the game became a far more familiar and better.

Gameloft has given many nice games for android. If you are going to buy a game which is made by Gameloft then you will never face a issue and they design awesome quality. The game is full of fun and adventure. Games like UNO, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, BackStab, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, GT Racing: Motor Academy Free, The Dark Knight Rises, etc are provided by this developer. The game is far more better and good.

It is right games by Gameloft are quiet nice. It is better that there is a free version of Monster Life which makes it easy for many people to understand and play it. To some extent the game is quiet unique offering you a better 3D output and some around 20 monster in the game. Each of them have a different personality and abilities. You have to train them to get powerful and boost their power. You can feed them to gain strength. On the same hand when you find you earn XP which can be utilized for upgrades.

Other than this there is a virtual word in which you can make your own kingdom. In this you can keep your monster or simply move ahead to discover more locations. There are around 4 islands in the game which you can travel and each of them as different battle zone.

That looks quiet nice game. This game has a nice background and it is really fun. It is not all complicated. All in all this game is much better of kids who love to play this type of games. I waiting to see how would it look on a wide screen monitor when I will plug my tablet to it via hdmi.