Thread: Wtab 7.2inch ICS tablet for Rs 4,899

Wtab 7.2inch ICS tablet for Rs 4,899

Hey guys, hope you have already got the news about the launch of Wtab 7.2inch ICS based tablet pc for just Rs 4,899. I just saw it on web and thought to buy but there are some doubts which i want to clear here as this place seems very good in portable devices. There are many low budget tablet pcs available now a days in Indian market and almost all of them are with 7inch screen. But in this tab we are getting 7.2inch display also at the price of just 4,900 rupees. That is almost 1700 cheaper than the most sold Micromax Funbook in low range. So i want to know is it worth to buy Wtab 7.2 tablet ?

Re: Wtab 7.2inch ICS tablet for Rs 4,899

Yeah, even i think it could be a great deal because as per the config it sounds very good at the said price. usually we use to get 7inch display, 1.2GHz cpu, 512 Ram and 2GB internal storage in the range of 6K to 8K, but here at just rs 4900/- we are getting 7.2inch display with 1.5GHz CPU, 512 RAM and 4GB internal space. That is pretty good if compared to those other low budget tablets like funbook, Karbonn or smart tab 1. You can go with this if you are really thinking to buy one low budget tab.

Quote Originally Posted by teenQ View Post
    Yeah, even i think it could be a great deal because as per the config it sounds very good at the said price. usually we use to get 7inch display, 1.2GHz cpu, 512 Ram and 2GB internal storage in the range of 6K to 8K, but here at just rs 4900/- we are getting 7.2inch display with 1.5GHz CPU, 512 RAM and 4GB internal space. That is pretty good if compared to those other low budget tablets like funbook, Karbonn or smart tab 1. You can go with this if you are really thinking to buy one low budget tab.
    Thanks for the info friend. Though the config seems very impressive at the said price but do you think how is it possible to provide such a good config/technology at such a cheap price ? I dont know how. Also have you ever heard the brand Wtab ? Even i dont. So, if you are spending money (whatever amount) go for a good and trusted device. You can put bit more money and go for Micromax or HCL. They are well know company.

Better than that, you should better go with karbonn SmartTab 1. As we all might be knowing karbonn is known company, making smartphone in India since 3 years. Compared to Wtab, you will just need to put 2000 extra and you can get same tablet with Jelly Bean os and known manufacturer product. There are 2 variants of SmartTab 1, one with ICS and second with JellyBean but prices are same for both, Check them below:

Karbonn SmartTab1 with ICS
    And
    Karbonn SmartTab1 with Jelly Bean