Thread: Camera of Sony Xperia ion is fantastic

Camera of Sony Xperia ion is fantastic

Hey guys, am planning to buy the new Sony Xperia Ion. Saw its features, specs and few videos. Got very much impressed. So i decided to buy one for me as i was already searching for a handset for me. Rest all features are fine but am concerned about its camera. There are many users saying that its camera is really good but i want to confirm it here as you guys have proper knowledge of the same. What you guys say about the same ?

Re: Camera of Sony Xperia ion is fantastic

Well dude, if there is anyone who is saying that a picture taken from a 12megapixel camera is not good, i doubt on that man's brain. I am using Sony Xperia ion and have taken many images. I can say you that the images much better than the pictures i have taken from my digicam. Xperia ion's camera is powered by Exmor R camera sensor that is very well know for high end quality images. It can take good enough picture even in the low light or dark room.

If you have any doubt about its camera, just forget it and get one Xperia Ion for your self if you love taking pictures as well as enjoying media. This is the best smartphone i have seen after Samsung Galaxy S3.

I am going to order one Xperia iOn today for my self. I was not aware of its camera but after reading this title am considered about the same. So can anyone please upload any image taken by this handset ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vijay Pal View Post
    I am going to order one Xperia iOn today for my self. I was not aware of its camera but after reading this title am considered about the same. So can anyone please upload any image taken by this handset ?
    Dont worry about Xperia Ion camera dude. It is one of the best. Check out this image taken by the same: