Thread: Sony Xperia ion battery life is poor?

Sony Xperia ion battery life is poor?

Who bought Sony Xperia ion smartphone here ? And who all has faced battery problem with this device ? Well i heard many people talking on various forums about its battery. they are actually complaining about it that the battery life of Sony Xperia ion is very poor. Let me tell you guys i dont agree with you all complaining. I am using it since last 2 days and infact using it very roughly. Am playing games on it, watching movies, browsing a lot on my home WiFi, using GPS, Calls, SMSes, and many more. Do you believe that i have charged it just twice in last 2 days with so much of usage ? So i would like to tell you that Sony Xperia ion is a device with very good battery life. Don't know why people complaining about it

Re: Sony Xperia ion battery life is poor?

Even mine is working great. I have used many Android mobiles from Samsung to HTC, even Xperia x10, but noone of them lasted more than 8 hours as per my use. It was really surprising for me in last 2 days since i got Xperia ion in my hands, it gave me not less than 15 hours of fun. In past 2 days i have charged it just twice (but charged to 100% battery).

At conclusion, i too say Xperia Ion has very good battery life.

Re: Sony Xperia ion battery life is poor?

I have very heavy usage of smartphones, need to do browsing, searches, emails, chats and many more stuffs related to my business. Hence i use to pick up the best everytime after doing many researches on the same. This time when i was in need of a new handset, i found Xperia ion after many searches. According to the specs i found that it provides 10hours of battery life in usage mode and more than 16 days on standby mode. So i bought it and guess what, am getting more than 12 hours of battery usage time even on heavy usage. That is much better than even Samsung galaxy nexus.

So, its battery is very good. If you are among the one who keep his phone active continuously, you should go for Sony Xperia ion