Thread: Asha 303 Memory full error

Asha 303 Memory full error

hey guys, i dont know what is wrong with my Asha 303. I bought this phone couple of months ago with 2GB SD Card that is inserted in it. My problem is every time i try to get any file via Bluetooth from any other mobile to mine, i always get an error saying "Memory Full" and prompt me to delete some data.

i also get one more error many times related to memory and it is "General: Memory full, close some applications and try again". i dont know what is it related. My SD card is still having more than 1GB empty space than why am i getting these errors ?

Re: Asha 303 Memory full error

Quote Originally Posted by Chau View Post
    My problem is every time i try to get any file via Bluetooth from any other mobile to mine, i always get an error saying "Memory Full" and prompt me to delete some data.

i also get one more error many times related to memory and it is "General: Memory full, close some applications and try again".
    This is very common issue with Nokia phones and is very simple to fix. The reason behind this error is all Nokia phones usually have very less built in storage. it use to be about 70MB to 150Mb. Thats it. So whenever you receive and files from Bluetooth, by default it goes to phone memory if you haven't changed the settings. And when the phone memory gets full you start getting errors though you have enough space left in SD Card.

So to fix it, simply change your message memory and error will disappeared. Also note the reason for second is the same. Once you change the settings, both errors will be fixed.