Thread: What for Banjo app is used on Android

What for Banjo app is used on Android

Under the Top Application list I found Banjo App. I installed this and it asked for my FB login. I provided the same. It shows me a map. I do not understand what this app and how it works. Does it gives Facebook or Twitter feeds.

Re: What for Banjo app is used on Android

What I know about this, is this app provides you some location of your nearby area. Some events of people near to you. I had also installed but yet not able to figure out how this actually works. I am testing this will let you know if found something special here.

It is not a complicated app. The app helps you to stay in touch every time. It is compatible with many popular social networking website like Facebook, Twitter, etc. It has some alert thing which shows you the location of your nearby Facebook friend. The map which you see shows you the friends location. You can add up all the social networking account in single app and stay updated whenever you want.

So it is somewhat like a social app designed to give you latest tweets with location facility. The app is quiet popular among various users world wide. I thought this was just released and it will take time to get popular. I would recommend you to try this once at least. If you have any of your friend in your area you can simply locate them easily. The app is nice and has very easy interface. This was before used on Apple devices, but now they had released the same for Android also. If you still have a doubt on the same you can visit the official website to find better information on it.

One thing that I liked is integration of multiple social networking platform in the single app. This gives a more comfortable way of handling and making your work better.

This looks like just another social networking app. But one thing is unique in this, it gives you instant location of your friend nearby you. It looks worth trying out. It does not looks complicated to configure and handle.

You need a good internet connection for such apps. It is a bit complicated to work no them if you are on a slow network. The map and other feeds take time to load. On slow network this app is like a pain. I had tested this on my smal Android tablet, but on the existing internet that worked very slowly. The same when I moved to a wifi connection it worked nicely. In my area it does not look many are using Facebook or Twitter.

As there was very less indication. I thought this app will show the location of each and every Facebook user in my area. But mostly it depends on your friend list. This app is not for those who do not believe in social networking. The app helps users to interact better way. It can be used to find a place or simply to locate a your Facebook friend in that area.

There are many apps like this. It is seriously for those who love to online every time. I hope this will irritate you sometime. Because to some extent this might affect your piracy. You do not want your friend to popup suddenly at a remote place.

That's a different thing. Banjo is just a app. It helps you to stay connected in more better. Anyhow many of us are usually using some app to access Facebook or Twitter. You can use this single app to add all of together. You can stay online on each of them at a single time. Second you can get update or add new comments. And last you will get instant information of your nearby friend location. This app just gives you features which are worth. Usually the app is designed in such a way that it organize your updates on the basis of location.

So we can assume to get instant update from person which is the nearest. It is nice to send a instant notification to your friend or any know person who is nearby. You can collect information or notify others for various things. Like traffic jam.

I am using TweetDeck. This app provides me easy access to my Twitter account. But on the same hand this also support Facebook. I thought this is a good app and worth mentioned here. It does not provide any location notifier thing.

Google Play is filled with many apps like this. It basically depends on user what they want. What I like about Banjo is that it provides you a nice interface dealing with new updates. You will really love to add comments or share stuff on it. Like for example, a nearby friend has updated new photos you can see that on the map interface. You can tap and share it if you want. It is quiet nice.

To some extent it is better to get peoples location so you can plan out something quiet instantly. I was using Seesmic before, it gave me option to add different social networking accounts and then update them easily. But Banjo is better in comparison to them.