Thread: do Kindle Fire support a external keyboard

do Kindle Fire support a external keyboard

I bought the kindle fire tab and I think it is best tab for the ebook reader but I have one question in my is that the is it possible to have an virtual keyboard or is it possible to have an external keyboard for my kindle fire tab since working in the tab with the kindle fire keyboard is not comfortable . so can anyone reply me , I would really be thankful to you all.

Re: do Kindle Fire support a external keyboard

As reading your question about having of virtual keyboard or external keyboard to your kindle fire tab , but as per my knowledge on kindle fire I think you should first check that are they providing the usb port for the kindle fire , if not then I will say that your external keyboard won’t work for the kindle fire tab.

According to me if no USB port and no Bluetooth available then I think your external keyboard won’t support. As for tip for a tablet according to me they are not destined to be work tools or content formation tools truly. They are mostly content using up devices. Good for surfing the internet, seeing videos, reading books , comics , pdf documents . But I think they are not going to change a notebook or desktop computer for those who require to write down really with much fewer notes.
    So my iPad2 is a substitute device for my desktop and work-provided notebook . I favor it to my notebook or computer desktop for surfing the internet , checking my e-mail, reading stuffs which do not work on my kindle fire K3. but I don't do a lot work on it other than reading and marking up a few PDF

If you are not comfortable with the keyboard in the kindle fire , I would then suggest you to get an virtual keyboard application from the Amazon appstore . I think it would ease your work by using this app keyboard.

I have little fingers and I can write fairly long emails or posts with my ipad . so I feel it will be just okay using the keyboard on the amazon kindle Fire. But it is not that I don’t like my keyboard using for desktop or laptop

I had noticed that there are some third party keyboard that work on Kindle Fire only when you have rooted the device. There is a micro usb support on this ereader which I think can support a keyboard. The keyboard can be used only for navigation purpose. I had found Kindle Fire rich is applications. But on internet there are no sites which sell keyboard for fire. They are application keyboard for this device.

Yes you can use keyboard app on Kindle Fire. But it will not work on the regular version. You have to root it first and then it works. I had seen a flat keyboard for kindle and iPad, but I am not sure to what extent it can help you. There are rare options available to use a keyboard on Kindle Fire. The app helps to write or navigate pages in the kindle fire. It is a just simple ebook reader. You cannot expect much from it.

If you are not satisfied with the built-in keyboard of your Kindle EBook Reader, you should get the virtual keyboard application. But only use it if you know your way around your gadget. You will have to root the application to make it run properly.
    Furthermore Kindle does not offer any external keyboard support for any of its devices till now.