Thread: Samsung releases Galaxy S3 for Rs. 38,480

Samsung releases Galaxy S3 for Rs. 38,480

I watched the preview of Samsung Galaxy S3 on TV and was excited about it. I had thought of buying it but later found that it is priced at Rs. 38,480. I was surprised that Samsung has put such a high price on their phone. There are so many smartphones available in market but not many of them are priced so high. I think that the competition between Apple’s iPhone and Samsung is becoming too expensive for the consumer. What do other people think that is Rs. 38,480 worth for Samsung Galaxy S3?

Re: Samsung releases Galaxy S3 for Rs. 38,480

I don’t think so, the features that Samsung Galaxy S3 provides are so of high quality that I think that Samsung Galaxy S3 deserves to be put at the price of Rs. 38,480. The processor of Samsung Galaxy S3 is a high end processor and has dedicated graphics to it, which is Nvidia Tegra 3. I think that this technology is what makes Samsung Galaxy S3 expensive to be priced at Rs. 38,480. I agree with the high price of Samsung Galaxy S3 and I think that if one has truly liked the smartphone then he/she shouldn’t care about the price.

Samsung Galaxy S3 is the most advanced and high end smartphone available in Indian market today. There are many other smartphones like Motorola Atrix HD or Sony Xperia series, but not all of them give you high end features like that in Samsung Galaxy S3. Also the screen size of Samsung Galaxy S3 is so good that you can actually see every pixel of the picture or video clearly. The resolution provided by display of Samsung Galaxy S3 is 1080p quality. Also the pixel density is so good that the picture seen in it will be crystal clear. It can be used a good entertainment device because of its screen resolution and clarity.

Samsung Galaxy S3 has an 8 megapixel camera which can click high definition pictures as well as record monies in high definition. The video can be recorded at the resolution of 1080p at 30 fps. Now I think that this feature is awesome as it will help amateur filmmakers very well. Also a person can make recordings of normal stuff like some party or event easily on his phone and share it among his friends. I think a smartphone with such a good camera is worth Rs. 38,480. Also Samsung Galaxy S3 has Android 4.0 installed in it. I think that all these features make Samsung Galaxy S3 worth so high and it totally deserves it.

I saw Samsung Galaxy S3 at one of the Samsung showroom and just mere touch of this smartphones give a feeling of richness. The body of this smartphone is so well made plus the features it provides are also very good. The touch screen is so smooth that mere flick of finger on it makes an activity. I played temple run on it and it felt like I was there was no friction existing on the screen. Also other features like ripple touch gave a different feeling. It was like touching water in real. There was an inbuilt video in this demo phone and the quality actually amazed me. I’d like to say that this smartphone is all-in-one phone. It is a complete business, social and entertainment package. I too agree with price that Samsung has declared.

One thing about Samsung Galaxy S3 that actually caught my attention was the battery life. Usually we see that smartphones have very short battery life. The features and the display consume such a huge amount of battery that one has to charge their smartphone every four to five hours depending on their use. But here in Samsung Galaxy S3, the battery life is very high and the phone can go for 8 to 9 hours without being charged. It seems like Samsung has hit the bull’s eye by targeting the low battery life in smartphones. I think this one thing about Samsung Galaxy S3 deserves to be appreciated.

I don’t think that Samsung is trying to compete Apple in terms of price. It is the technology that is fuelling the competition among these big smartphone manufacturers. Also Samsung hasn’t increased the price of Samsung Galaxy S3 just for fun; take a look at the quality of the phone. It is not just hardware that is awesome, but the technology supporting it and the features it provides are also great. I think that other smartphone developers like Nokia, LG, HTC or Motorola will take more time to reach at this level. Samsung Galaxy S3 is new in market and there is no other smartphone available in Indian market that can compete it in technology right now. So I think that Samsung Galaxy S3 will enjoy the tag of Rs. 38,480 for many months to come.