Thread: which eBook reader supports iSilo .PDB format?

which eBook reader supports iSilo .PDB format?

Hi friends i am having some files which is in ISILO format and I am looking for the eBook reader in which I can open those files. I don’t have any idea which ebook reader I should go for and that I need suggestion it. Please let me know which ebook reader will support iSilo .PDB format? Reply me with your suggestion, thank you in advance.

Re: which eBook reader supports iSilo .PDB format?

I will suggest you buy Kindle Fire. You can use your ISILO files with the help of “iSilo” application. There many other features in Kindle Fire which you will like. is very nice tablet from Amazon and it is very nice eBook reader. It comes with the Android operating system which means you will get very nice application supports. Kindle Fire has many impressive features such as 8 GB Integrated flash memory, Dual-Core Processor and it supports most of the text format. You have to go to the Amazon App store from your Kindle Fire tablet and then search for the iSilo application and download it. now after that connect your tablet with your computer or laptop in which you have saved your ISILO files and then transfer it in to your tablet. After transferring the file you can easily view your files from the iSilo application.

Many times while using ISILO in this tablet users will get warning saying “it is not possible to use kindle fire for ISILO”. If you get such warning message then you have to ignore it, kindle fire will open ISILO files properly. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I am using Nook color tablet it gives very nice reading Experience and It is possible to run iSilo file in Nook color tablet earlier root was required for Nook color tablet to use iSilo but recently iSilo have launched updated application which will work with the Nook tablet and now we don't have to root the device which is great. Buying the Nook tablet is great deal because it has 512MB RAM, Android 2.2 operating system, 8GB internal memory and you can expand the memory with the micro SDHC card.

Kindle Fire works best for me. It is great at handling all these extensions. And the gadget is really very good compared to the other products.