Thread: unable to sign in with Windows Live ID in Lumia 800

unable to sign in with Windows Live ID in Lumia 800

Am using Nokia Lumia 800 since long time. I never had any problem with this phone but from last 3 days dont know what went wrong, suddenly phone asked me to enter my Live login credentials again. And since than am just unable to sign in with my Windows Live ID. Due to this i cannot download any thing or update anything on this smartphone. I tried to login many times but it always tell me
    Windows Live ID -service is unavailable right now. Please try again later
    Can anyone please tell me what can i do to fix it ?

Re: unable to sign in with Windows Live ID in Lumia 800

Thats is very sad. But are you sure about your Live ID and Password is correct ? I dont think there is any problem in the Lumia Devices related to Live IDs. Anyway, i'll suggest you to please try out the same user Id and password login on PC with other Windows live accounts such as Hotmail, MSN or XBLA. See if those credentials work their. If not, simply open browser on PC, go to hotmail and click on forget password. Reset your password and you are done.

Yes i checked login in on PC with Hotmail account and it was successfully logged. No such error, neither my password is wrong. So, now what is wrong with my device and how can i fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yudhaajit View Post
    Yes i checked login in on PC with Hotmail account and it was successfully logged. No such error, neither my password is wrong. So, now what is wrong with my device and how can i fix it ?
    I got your problem dude. I have been through exactly the same problem. My Live ID was working fine with all other services, actually on all other devices (Tab, lappy, desktop) but was unable to sign in on my Lumia. After lot of workaround I found that the problem was with my connection and neither with my Live ID nor with my phone.

Actually my mobile is running on separate 3G connection, whereas all other devices are either connected with wired line or WiFi. My Wifi connection is working great hence I dint faced any problem on tablet, laptop or on my desktop pc but there was some problem with my 3G connection hence it was not able to connect any internet apps. But I was just noticing about Live IDs. When I tested other apps I came to know that problem was actually with my connection. I worked on it and problem solved. Check yours connection.