Thread: What will be new in Micromax Funbook Pro Tablet

What will be new in Micromax Funbook Pro Tablet

Wow, seems like Micromax is now also going to rock the tablet market as well. I heard some news about they are going to launch sequence of Funbook tab, called Funbook Pro. Well, as am already using the Funbook and am very satisfied with its performance, i'll surely like have the new upcoming Funbook pro version as well. Could you guys please let me know what new features are included in the same and also when is it going to release ? Thanks.

Re: What will be new in Micromax Funbook Pro Tablet

Well there are just 5 changes done in the upcoming Funbook Pro if compared to the earlier Funbook Tab but those are the important changes that we needed. First of all they have increased the screen size from 7inch to 10.1inch that is quite good for gaming and movies. The large screen offers you 1024x600 pixels resolutions. Second major change done is the RAM. Compared to previous 512MB RAM, PRO version is powered with 1GB RAM.

Another major change done with Funbook Pro is the built-in Storage. This time they have increased the same from 2GB to 8GB builtin and can be expanded up to 32Gb using SD Card. The last change done is the HDMI port v1.4 for watching Full HD video on TV using your tab. Rest of the things including operating system 4.0.3 ICS, Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor, VGA Camera, Mali 400 GPU and apps are same.

Well thats the great info and i must say that Micromax is doing great. Because if we see, Indian market is now just flooded with 7inch tablets. I think there are now more than thousand tablets featuring 7inch displays. So though they are making few improvements in Funbook Pro, they have chosen the most required things for improvement. personally i want a tab with atleast 10inch for watching HD videos and gaming, better RAM for multitasking. Micromax is doing the same. That great. I'll surely go with this tab.

Thanks for such a great detailed info friends. But you guys dint mentioned anything related to the release date. When is the Funbook pro going to release ? If it is coming by the end of August i'll surely wait or will need to go with some another tab as i need in urgent. Also please let me know how much is it going to cost. Thanks again.

I have some good news for you Sokanon. I am not sure about it but found that Funbook Pro is now already on Sale for the price of 10K. Just check out this Funbook Pro now available for Rs 9,999

It shows that a shopping portal is already started selling the tab with free tata photon plus data card. check it out.