Thread: What would be cost of Microsoft Surface tablet in India

What would be cost of Microsoft Surface tablet in India

Microsoft is also entering in portable market by offering the surface tablet. I want to know that if that product is released for India what would be cost. Mostly the tablet will run on a modified version of Windows 8. So does that means that we can run exe files in the same. Like installing adobe or yahoo messenger. But if this is possible the tablet will perform super slow. And for app support Microsoft will need to create some separate place to find games and other stuff for it. Microsoft Surface can be a good choice for business users.

Re: What would be cost of Microsoft Surface tablet in India

The tablet is not yet released so assuming the price of same is not proper. What I think that the price will be somewhat near to apple ipad. It looks like a very costly product.

I had seen a video which shows some sample of surface tablet. They look cooler. I agree that the price for this will be higher and if the same lands in India it would be increased more due to duties. There was a news published recently which showed the price of this tablet is estimated around 1000 dollars. So you can simply covert the same to Indian currently and figure how costly it would be. It is almost very near to ipad price. When the tablet will be finally announced the features and hardware stuff can tell us clearly that it is better or not. There is lot of hope from this product.

There are ample tablets today flooded in Indian market. I had seen some companies even selling a 3D tablet for Rs.4999. But that quality is obviously quite poor. Surface looks a great but what you need to check is that what it offers. I find it a bit different and rich compared to other models.

It depends on the release. Because once this tablet is out in the market many people will try to post a comparison detail about the same. This will tell us what this has and what not.

At start we can expect a price hike, but as the other variation appear we can hope for more reduced price. The price assumption usually lies between 40 to 50k in India. There is no broader market in India for costly products. But there are certain people who still pays a good amount to purchase it. If the company thinks that there is heavy demand from our market then we can expect for some discount. Microsoft has not yet confirmed about the final release date. It looks that they are more working on the same.

Depending on the companies reputation we can expect this to be one of the best product released so far. There are already a number of prediction done on the tablet. About its features and output. There are certain glimpse on YouTube which can only explain about the price. But there is something more we need to wait back.

It looks far costlier to me. The tablet is a awesome product. It is better if I can go and buy Apple ipad. It am trying to find a proper review on the web about the product.

The tablet mostly features the new Windows 8 interface. But there are chances that we will get better sync abilities and some business features. The availability is not expected in some couple of months. It is not just a tablet but more like a tablet pc. The OEM in the tablet is surely adding to the cost. And there is no way Microsoft will sell that without operating system. You can read the same on some news website where you will find that the OS cost makes the half of tablet price. That means if there is android then tablet will be far more cheaper.

Compared to some existing models, many would trust Microsoft. Talking about the design and other stuff it looks cooler. We can hope for a good internal storage space.

It has been notice that manufacturers are quiet concentrating in releasing tablet more compared to notebook. I had seen that when tablet started coming in market the production rate of laptop declined.

Surface does not look much different. What Microsoft can add in that. Windows 8 and higher internal storage space. What more you can have is a better interface and nice look. It is not complicate to operate. But the price is one which will be affect to many people. The price plays a quiet vital role in making such device popular. Yet ipad is having entirely different standard in the market. We can expect something better for surface tablet.

I am sure surface will not be able to beat ipad. I had seen many tablets but among them all ipad is one of the best which is still sold on high rates.