Thread: Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB in India

Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB in India

HI, i heard that Samsung has launched the 32GB variant of Samsung Galaxy S3 in India as well. Now as i was waiting for the same from long time, i tried to find out few shopping portals to buy one for me but it seems like no one is selling this product with 32GB storage. i found few sites but only with 8GB. Is GS3 32GB really launched in India or is just a rumor ? if its launched please let me know where can i buy one for me ? Regards.

Re: Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB in India

No, its not a rumor. Samsung India has launched the 32GB variant of Samsung GS3 officially in India. Now as the device is launched today itself, it may take time to hit the shopping portals you were searching for. So you need to wait for few more days. But if you don’t have time or don’t want to wait than simply to Samsung Estore and buy one for yourself now. The device is available with 32GB on their own store as of now.

As you can see in the image above, they have prices the 32gb version for Rs 41,500 that is still cheaper than the 16GB variants price at its own launch time.

Well that’s a great news and info. Good to know that GS3 32Gb is now finally hit the Indian Markets as well. Am surely gonna have one for me as well. But as you said above “have prices the 32gb version for Rs 41,500 that is still cheaper than the 16GB variants price at its own launch time”, What is meant by this ?How is it cheaper than 16GB Galaxy S3 ?

Also let me know how many days are they going to take if I Order from Samsung E-Store and do they charge the shipping cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesee View Post
    Well that’s a great news and info. Good to know that GS3 32Gb is now finally hit the Indian Markets as well. Am surely gonna have one for me as well. But as you said above “have prices the 32gb version for Rs 41,500 that is still cheaper than the 16GB variants price at its own launch time”, What is meant by this ?How is it cheaper than 16GB Galaxy S3 ?

Also let me know how many days are they going to take if I Order from Samsung E-Store and do they charge the shipping cost?
    What I meant to say is Couple of weeks ago when they launched 16GB Galaxy S 3 in India, the release cost at that time was 42,500. But the release price of 32GB variant is just 41,500. This is how it is cheaper than that. However, the 16GB variant is now available for Rs. 38,400 and 32GB for 41500/-

As per the delivery, they take the same as others, 4 to 7 working days. And they wont charge you shipping costs, it is free.