Thread: Camera quality of Nokia 808 Pureview

Camera quality of Nokia 808 Pureview

I went through some sample images on web which were actually taken from Nokia 808 Pureview smartphone. I liked that image quality offered by a 41Megapixcel camera. And at a price rate of Rs.33,899.00 you are getting 41Megapixel camera with nice screen features. So I am wondering to buy the same. But don't you think the phone can be a bit uncomfortable if you compare the same with a digital camera or camcorder. I had seen in market that if you go for a digital camera for that amount of camera quality then you might have to pay a higher amount. I want some suggestion based on the usage. Here 41megapixel is awesome but some extent its is a phone and can be uncomfortable for photography.

Re: Camera quality of Nokia 808 Pureview

That depends on the need of people. If you love to capture detailed images of places where you travel you can simply go for this. The price which is mentioned is worth according to me. Nokia is not charging too high for the same.

If you buy any smartphone within Rs.20k to Rs.25k then you can easily get 8megapixel camera. So the price that you mentioned is giving you far more than what we expect. Having such type of smartphone fulfills your two needs. First is of a good digital camera and second if of a electronic device for net surfing and calling. Nokia products are some of the best in the market. They are robust and has good resale value. The phone works on Nokia Belle operating system. This OS has ample of features that we need.

Nokia has not yet planned to work on android for its smartphone. The camera part is the final attraction of this phone. 41Megapixel camera helps you to capture high resolution image instantly. The quality output in awesome on desktop. Though the image are bit heavier in size. It is a bit pain to share them instantly on facebook or any other online site, if you do not have a good internet connectivity. There are certain option in the camera itself where you can play with the resolution settings making the phone more comfortable while shooting.

I like this phone. I was waiting for some smartphone in the market which can come with similar features. But yet no manufacturer has attempted to release of this products. You must buy the phone.

Camera is always a primary feature of a smartphone. If we iPhone or Samsung Galaxy then this are some of the best smartphone in market highly sold. They give a acceptable camera quality which looks more than enough for shooting. But you need to take care the distance. You cannot get clear images if you try to shoot the same video from longer distance. This is due to the limitation of camera. At that point you might consider to have a phone that can give you awesome image output.

Somehow I feel a bit annoyed to carry a smartphone and camera separately. With proper accessories the camera can be used for professional photography also. To get a clear and enhanced picture, digital cameras have some features which many device will always lack. If you are not too serious about capturing pictures so instantly then you can go for the phone. The camera features xenon flash to give you clear picture in night also. The digital zoom is limited to 3x only. The video recording on the same can be done @ 1080P which is quiet well.

What I do not like in smartphone that they need time to adjust for a shot. In a digital camera you can capture many moments instantly without wasting much time. Smartphones lack those adjustment.

It is true to some extent. Smartphone do lack those auto adjustment. This is the limitation of processor used inside it. Because it has to manage other stuff also. Nokia had well tried to give you a phone that can offer you best camera quality. To some extent it is not complicated to operate. The best thing I can tell you is, anyhow you are going to spend around Rs.25000 for buying a good smartphone. Some of you are also ready to pay Rs.30000 or higher if you are dealing with iPhone products. Then going for Nokia Pureview is better. The phone offers you high resolution image quality. This does not means that other things are missing. It offer you Symbian belle. There are some app limitation on this platform. You cannot compare the same with Android. Android provides you rich platform to run ample of application on the same.

Does it looks that 41 megapixel is quiet high. And for a camera requirement it looks that 16 or 8 megapixel is more than enough. I was wondering that Nokia must have install windows in the same.

Normally when a user want such a high camera output then it is his choice to buy or not. Nokia has quiet put a great pressure on providing a good amount of camera quality but too some extent the phone lacks other features also. The battery power for the same is quiet low if you are talking about a 41megapixcel camera.

Because I am sure if you are shooting that for continuous hours you are not going to receive longer time on the same.