Thread: Android app for blocking certain outgoing calls and text messages

blush Android app for blocking certain outgoing calls and text messages

I may sound weird but I am looking for an application that I can use with my android phone for blocking outgoing calls and message just like incoming calls. So is there any app like that?? If yes the can anyone suggest me some so that I can get the best one from it. Please done ask me the reason for why I need this app. Any help regarding this application will be appreciated.

Re: Android app for blocking certain outgoing calls and text messages

Yes there are some apps that can help you, Just Google out the below ones and download them from the appropriate sites:
    • Call Blocker
    • Outgoing Call Blocker
    • Out Call Blocker
    • Some of my friends who get drunk and call their ex are already having it.

I have come across the below ones at Google play:
    • Out Call Blocker
    • Call GuardLite(SMS Call Block)

I wanted to add that these apps are not for free, they are the best apps for blocking outgoing calls. You can go through the user reviews of the same so that you can have a better idea of them.

Yes they both are good, I have used Call GuardLite(SMS Call Block) and I think that it is better than Out Call Blocker. Call GuardLite actually helps in blocking both incoming and outgoing calls, sms and mms. You don’t have to worry about its compatibility as it is compatible with all version of android. I just wish if the screen of the phone could stay off while it blocks an incoming call rather than displaying the details of the call it is blocking.

“Extreme Call Blocker Invisible” is the best one I have come across, it does not show app icon in the app list so now one will know that you are having a app for blocking calls. It is compatible with ICS and Gingerbread. The app stays invisible and for opening the app after setting up the password you just have to dial the same password from the dialer as if you are calling someone.

I really don’t think that any of the above apps mentioned here can be better than this. It is costlier than the ones above but it is worth it.

If you are looking for a free one then you can get “Stupid Phonecalls Blocker Free” from Google play itself. Since its free there are some limitations to the number of contacts that you can block but I think that it will be enough if you want to block some numbers. I have been using the same and I think that it is quite a light app for blocking incoming, outgoing calls. Do check out its detail at Google play before getting a paid version of it because it does almost the same task that the above mentioned ones will do.