Thread: Google Nexus 7 16GB out of stock

Google Nexus 7 16GB out of stock

Hi, i have had ordered a Nexus 7 16GB variant from Google Play store about 3 weeks ago. Couple of days ago i received an email saying i'll be getting my device in next few days. Well that is ok. But now as one of my cousin also need the same, i tried to order one more but now there seems to be some problem.

Earlier when i order, it was showing me that i'll be getting delivery in a specific number of days, but now it is showing up "Sign up to be notified by email when Nexus 7 (16GB) becomes available.". What is wrong ? Is the 16GB variant out of stock ? Am i going to get my earlier ordered device ?

Re: Google Nexus 7 16GB out of stock

Well the fact is that Google got unexpected number of pre-orders for Nexus 7 16GB variant. Neither Google nor Asus were aware they are going to get such a high number of orders. And due to that, they are now out of stock. Still they are shipping the orders they already registered and on the other hand there are very less units left. So, they have now changed the message on Play store product page. Once they come back with stock, you will be notified on your email. Than you can go and book one for you again