Thread: Where to find Nano Sim Card for iPhone 5

Where to find Nano Sim Card for iPhone 5

Found in some news that the next iPhone will work on nano sim card. This would be the small sim card. I had seen certain images on web but yet there is no service provider which is giving this sim card. So if iPhone 5 appears, then from where one can find this sim. Because anyhow the micro sim will not work. Is this some kind of special sim card. I am doubtful about the availability.

Re: Where to find Nano Sim Card for iPhone 5

This is a rumor. For US people some sites states that AT&T will work on the same. But outside US, there are no listing of service providers. But I am sure that once new version of iphone is available this all stuff will be provided.

We cannot conclude that before the release. You might have to wait and watch. There are many rumors which are related to iPhone 5 and I am sure when it is officially announced you can find the right information. Yet the new iPad and iPhone version still works on on microsim. Nano sim is the much smaller version of same. It is around the size of a micro sd card. If iPhone 5 will work on nano sim, then the service providers which will be selling this product under a contract will provide the same. Even today we cannot find micro sim easily in the market. It is the same sim but cut to half which is called as micro sim.

You do not need to worry about the sim size, all you need to check is the availability of iphone 5 under the top service provider in your area. No mobile company will sell a phone whose sim card is not available in the market. iPhone 5 is still roaming around various rumors based on many features. But Apple has not given any right confirmation on what you are going to have and what not. iPhone is a great tool, and yet impressive. We can hope to get the best from new series.

I had also seen some images on web, which showed a very small sim card just the size of microsd card that we use traditionally in smartphones. I hope this will be easily found when Apple starts selling iPhone.

iPhone 5 will be one of the cooler model yet pending to release. I had seen many rumors and conept based on the new phone model. What I can assume that on the new version you are going to get more better voice support. Doesn't you feel that Apple is releasing the product variation too early. This will make the old models quiet outdated. About nano sim there are many services on web which are providing the same thing. Some site says that iPhone 5 will have a minor ejector slot on the sides. On which you have to place the sim and push inside. T

here are only rumors, confirmation are not cleared yet. I am keeping a eye on Apple site for more information on the next iphone. Yet they are providing information in iPhone 4 only. There will be fixes related to Siri, and more better processor. Nano sim is not complicated stuff. What matters mostly is the new type of features you will be getting. We must discuss more on that instead of sim thing.

Lets wait for the final news on the same. I am sure soon we will find about this. iPhone is a great tool and it might offer cooler options this time.

There is nothing to worry about nano sim. Even if that is the added to the phone, it will be available in the market more easily. Nano sim is just your regular sim which is reduced in size to make it more smaller. It looks apple is trying to make more place inside iphone. There are no phones in the market yet which has nano sim. But some site confirmed that iphone 5 will be based on this new type of sim card. So it looks that they will cut the same to more small size. I hope to have a more featured phone this time.

It is not quiet complicated to find the sim card. Because mostly this type of phone are sold by the telecom provided directly. This can be issue for those who are willing to buy the unlock version directly from Apple and want to use their local providers connection. iPhone is a famous product. The nano sim will be provided by all service provider. You just need to contact them ask for the charges.

Is there any intention of apple to switch to nano sim. Is there any special benefit of this sim card. It looks that this is just going to add something in the phone design only.

Not sure about that. Even I found that the nano sim will add some support to the design. Micro sims are found normally. They are just the our regular sim which are cut to some extent. There are micro sim cutters in the market what you can buy out. But nano sim looks a bit different. For those who travels from place to place will find this a bit complicated. Because availability of micro sim is every part of world might be possible to some extent, but the same case with nano sim can be different. I am sure this is not a new kind of sim. It just trimmed to a more smaller size.

iPhone 5 doesn't looks bad, but it is quiet nice. I found the phone with great features and output and there will be a sure alternative for nano sim also.