Thread: Is it worth to buy ICS-based Funtab Fit tablet for 6000 rupees

Is it worth to buy ICS-based Funtab Fit tablet for 6000 rupees

Its seems like Indian market is getting flooded with budget ICS tablets since last few months. Anyhow that is happening well for the customers. But at the same time the confusion too its getting higher in choosing the best one for ourself. For example, I guess three such ICS tablets launched in this week including Wammy Ethos, the one launched yesterday Zen UltraTab A100 and now Funtab Fit.

I was about to buy a low budget tablet but due to these am now not able to decide with which one should I go. Can you guys suggest me any one tablet in the range of 6K to 10K with Android 4 for my self? Also let me know will it be worth to buy Funtab Fit? If not suggest me any tablet, no matter any other ones apart from the above mentioned three names. Thank you.

Re: Is it worth to buy ICS-based Funtab Fit tablet for 6000 rupees

As per the price (5,999) yes offcourse it is worth. With Funtab Fit you get a 7inch touchscreen tablet running with 1GHz processor with 512MB RAM. Users also get 0.3MP VGA front facing Camera for making video chat. The tablet also comes with 4GB built-in screen that is enough for about 50 games, with videos and Songs. Though if you want you can expand it upto 32gb. Apart from this you also get WiFi, USB2.0 for data transfer and for connecting your pendrive directly to the tab.

You can also use 3G but for that you will need to use external Dongle. Other than this you get more than twenty pre-installed games as well as many important applications. Above all, Funtab Fit is an Android 4.0.3 ICS tablet. if you are getting a tablet with so many features for just 6000/- it is obviously worth.

Re: Is it worth to buy ICS-based Funtab Fit tablet for 6000 rupees

Quote Originally Posted by Nyota View Post
    Can you guys suggest me any one tablet in the range of 6K to 10K with Android 4 for my self? Also let me know will it be worth to buy Funtab Fit? If not suggest me any tablet, no matter any other ones apart from the above mentioned three names. Thank you.
    Out of above mentioned 3 tablets (Wammy Ethos, Zen UltraTab A100 and Funtab Fit), i will suggest you to better go with Zen UltraTab A100. It is the best among these 3 according to the specs, budget and company reputation.

But if you will ask me any low budget tablet out of these 3, i'll suggest you to better go with Auxus Ax02 or Funbook. I have used Funbook and am happy with the same, dint used Axus but have seen many positive reviews about the same. There are many more options like HCL ME U1 for 7,999, Auxus AX03G, mTab Rio and many more.