Thread: NFC in Motorola Atrix HD supported?

NFC in Motorola Atrix HD supported?

I still remember that the previous release of Motorola Razr did had NFC chip in it which was really amazing. i really do not have any idea Motorola is going to do the same for Atrix HD. Not just me but all the other Motorola lovers would really love it if they come up with the same concept in Motorola Atrix HD too. Read the specifications but didn’t find anywhere about NFC which now started putting me in doubt. Please guys clear my confusion and let me know whether there is NFC support in Motorola Atrix HD?

Re: NFC in Motorola Atrix HD supported?

Even I am not sure but by looking into all the review I can only make out that NFC is somewhat not a part of Atrix HD. In fact I noticed that in most of the review the reviewer was not even bothered to talk about the NFC support in this phone. And even if anyone has mentioned about it they come up with a negative point saying that NFC is not going to be the part of this phone. Overall I just wanted to tell you that you wont be able to get the support of NFC chip in Motorola Atrix HD.

Re: NFC in Motorola Atrix HD supported?

It was already cleared during the time of its announcement. There it was told that Motorola is not going to come up with NFC chip in Atrix HD as they did with Razr due to various reasons. However I got few of the reasons from the external source which obviously Motorola wouldn’t have told.

I was told that there are lots of issues already going on with the phone which would have made it worse if NFC was added as a part of the phone. Also the phone which had the support of NFC chip didn’t do well. Also I heard that the reason for not adding up the support of NFC into Atrix HD was the increase of the price. They say that if it would have added up then the phone price would have been increased.