Thread: Where to Pre-Order Sony Xperia Neo L in India

Where to Pre-Order Sony Xperia Neo L in India

Finally i got a news that Sony Xperia Neo L is coming soon to the Indian markets. While searching more for the same i came to know that it is now available for pre-order. But even after wasting enough time i dint got from where to pre-order it. I tried to find out on Sony's own website but no details there also.

Can you guys please give me the direct page from where i can order one Xperia Neo L for me ? Thanks.

Re: Where to Pre-Order Sony Xperia Neo L in India

Yeah, that’s true. There are various news about the pre-order but noone of those sites have mentioned where to submit the order. Even I was frustrated like you but fortunately I found one and placed my order. In india, as per my searches, I only found flipkart taking pre-orders for Xperia Neo L. Check this:

If you want you can pre-order for you as well. As you can see, the price is 18,499/- INR.

Thanks for the info mate, but I would like to ask a small question on this. As you already placed your order, how much you paid at the time of booking ? I mean, this is just a pre-order right. There is still time for the official launch of the device. So are they taking the entire amount (18499) while booking or do we need to make just partial payment and rest when the mobile launches? Please clear the doubt soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ACKILL View Post
    Thanks for the info mate, but I would like to ask a small question on this. As you already placed your order, how much you paid at the time of booking ? I mean, this is just a pre-order right. There is still time for the official launch of the device. So are they taking the entire amount (18499) while booking or do we need to make just partial payment and rest when the mobile launches? Please clear the doubt soon.
    Nope, you will need to make the entire payment at the time of booking itself. Don’t worry, your money will be safe, I have very good experience with this ecommerce site. While booking Xperia Neo L you will get a reference number containing all details about your payment and address.

Once the phones launches, they will Directly deliver the product at your mentioned address. In case in between if you want to cancel the order, just contact them with your reference number. That’s it.

Wow, i saw some videos on youtube about this phone and really liked it. As already i was in search of a new mobile, i decided to finally go with this one itself. Could you guys please provide a short list of Xperia Neo L specification ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuna! View Post
    Could you guys please provide a short list of Xperia Neo L specification ?
    Sure buddy, here is the same:

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    4-inch touchscreen display
    1GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor
    512MB RAM
    1GB of internal storage, expandable upto 32GB with microSD card
    5MP rear camera
    0.3 VGA front camera
    WiFi Support
    1500 mAh battery